Good Thursday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Last night we had lots of rain, what seemed like hail, it sounded like rocks hitting against the house, lightening and thunder. My "favorite sanity saver" was terrified and spent a good part of the night in my bed. She wedged herself between me and husband - At least she was comfortable, lol...:cool_dog:

Today is supposed to be more of the same - High temps, rain this morning, and even higher temps this afternoon. I was hoping to be able to get a quick jog in this morning before it gets much hotter but from the way the sky looks, I don't think it's going to happen. I really need some exercise - I haven't jogged in three days. Hopefully tomorrow...

This morning I have a good excuse for getting another cup of caffeine!:bloodshot::coffee2: Going to refill my cup and get a shopping list put together. Then I have to deal with Medicaid again for difficult child 2 - Not looking forward to it!

As always, hope everyone has a good day! SFR

Marguerite

G'day for Thursday.

SFR, there's nothing like a really enthusiastic summer storm. As long as it's not hailing, go jog in the rain. It's a great way to exercise and keep cool!

It's definitely winter here. Single figure temperatures (Celsius - about as bad as it gets on the coast in Sydney) with cold winds dropping the wind chill further. Frosts in the western suburbs. Snow on the mountains. But bizarre - the sea temperature is still 21 C! I met a friend tonight who still goes for a swim every day, she said the local swim club are still having their sunrise swim every Saturday. Freaks!

And now the forecast is for the weather to get nastier as we head in to a long weekend. Great...

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg