Good Thursday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:bloodshot::coffee2:,

Today is a off to a rainy start - The kind of day I would really like to pull the covers over my head and sleep for at least a few more hours. Of course, my "favorite sanity saver" was up way too early! :cool_dog:

Our realtor brought people over yesterday to see our house. Hoping it went well... However, our area is probably going to be one of the last to bounce back from this recession so it's probably going to take a really long time to sell our house. Once it sells, I'm NOT CLEANING for at least a month, lol...!!!

For the moment, all is quiet as far as my difficult children go... Hoping it continues this way through the weekend! It would probably be a "first", lol... and I'm not counting on it.

As always, hope everyone has a good day! SFR

LittleDudesMom

:mornincoffee: Good Morning SFR and others to follow!

Little Friday already? The week has flown by!

SFR, having your house on the market is a stressor - tough to keep everything perfect with the kids at home....good luck.

Heading to the office in about 30 minutes. I worked two ten hour days this week so I took the morning off yesterday and didn't go in until 11! Still stayed until 6:30 though. Finding so may things that need work since I took over this new position for our assistant that left. I find that I am really enjoyed the rental side of the business. It's been years ago - since difficult child was a baby - that I dealt with tenants and all that entails. I like it. Maybe I can talk bonehead into eventually hiring an accountant and letting me take over the rentals and development. Right now I'm doing both and I'm stretched thin (wow, first time I've used the word thin to describe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Since I've been so busy at work, I've not done our traditional "last day of school special meal" for difficult child. He loves our local Japanese streak house so my cousin and I are taking him out for his celebratory lunch tomorrow (doing lunch because dinner is really expensive).

Hope everyone has a great day-stay cool if you are in the high 90's like we are!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-I'm crossing fingers your house sells quickly. Having to keep things that neat at my house would be impossible! Your weather sounds much like ours.

Sharon-Wow-You are one busy woman right now. Enjoy the Japanese Steak house-sounds delicious:)

It's going to be a cool day here with rain. Our high is only 67(it is summer now right?) After we drop the kids off to their respective place husband and I are heading to the club. This is the first day since difficult child started day camp that I don't have any running around I have to do!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

It's only supposed to be 102 today, but the city is repaving our street. I have a dr appointment at 8:30, and I hope we can get across the street to Miss KT's car before the hot, smelly, goopy tar action starts up.

If you hear screaming later this afternoon, and feel a shift in the universe, it's just us...Miss KT has been putting off her Old Testament homework, and will soon start freaking out because it's not done, making it even more difficult to organize her thoughts and get them written down coherently.

Have a wonderful day...stay cool!