Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning fellow Warrior Moms!

Wow, this seems like the week that will never end but the calendar promises it is coming tomorrow and along with that fall will officially arrive
:fall:

After work today I'm going for my yearly mammogram. Then I'm hoping to get to the health club before husband leaves for his weekend with his sisters.

Wishing everyone a day filled with reasons for laughter and smiles!
:autumn:

KTMom91

Good morning!

I had a book I needed to finish reading/reviewing, so I didn't take my Ambien...and I managed to finish another book, too! I've been getting hungrier and hungrier, and scrambled eggs and biscuits sound really good, and now it's a reasonable hour to fix breakfast!

Sharon, hope the mammo goes well!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone!

Sharon, good luck with the mammo & I hope your H enjoys his weekend! Fun!

KTMom, I hope your breakast was delish - sounds good to me!

I woke early and went over to see my mom this morning early for her 89th birthday! I brought her a party hat to wear all day, coffee and a donut. In her goody bag I put a few tubs of play-dough and a woopie cushion, which she really loved, laughed herself silly over. When I wheeled her in for breakfast everyone saw her hat and wished her a happy birthday and two of the gentlemen friends she has said she looked beautiful and gave her hugs and kisses - she was THRILLED! What a great start to my day! easy child is heading over there this morning after class with balloons and a birthday beanie baby and later difficult child will go over also. And tonight, my loco sister and her family will head over too! I'm so glad she's going to have a great birthday. Awww, mom.

Enjoy the day everyone! I have class tonight, wah.