Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We have another warm day forecasted here. Are the rest of you experiencing unseasonably warm weather as well? It's been so beautiful here with the warm temps but still having the change of colors in the leaves.

After work today we have the Katie Beckett person coming over to meet with husband, difficult child, and me. Hopefully they will continue to fund his Medicaid. In the past it's never been a question and still shouldn't be but with all the changes our governor has been making lately who knows?

Wishing everyone a day filled with smiles! If you are having some of this beautiful weather I hope you get a chance to get out and enjoy it!:)

Malika

Hello Sharon - funny you should mention that! The weather here is also unseasonably warm - we have had three weeks of glorious sunshine, just like high summer, even though the leaves on the trees are changing colour... This morning a couple of English friends came over and we went for a walk in the woods. Now I am wrestling with myself to meet a work deadline for tomorrow morning...
I do hope your Medicaid decision is favourable. One of the things I appreciate about France (yes, there are some things :)) is the amazing social assistance and health care that exists here.
Wishing all a peaceful day.

cubsgirl

Good Morning with-O and Malika and all who follow.

We are having unseasonably warm weather as well (of course, I am not very far from with-O). I'm looking forward to all the sunshine and warm weather.

Not much going on around here today. Everyone is at work/school so I have house to myself. I did go shopping this morning, used coupons, and stayed within budget. Yay!!

I hope everyone's day goes smoothly and melt-down free!