Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

For some reason this week seems to be zipping by. Part of it I'm sure is the fact that we have no students the next two days but still have to be at work doing professional development. Another reason is I've been in bed every night before 9:00 (which means I haven't been posting much here-sorry) due to my back pain. Last night was bad, this morning feels much improved.

After work tonight we have some laundry to do and packing as after work tomorrow husband, difficult child, and I are headed to Michigan for the game. easy child/difficult child has to work all weekend and difficult child will stay with an aunt or cousin while we head to the game on Saturday.

Wishing everyone a day filled with beautiful moments:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good Thursday Morning Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon, I'm sorry your back is still bothering you - Hope it feels better! Have fun at the game, sounds like a fun time!

I am in the office today, class tonight. Woke up to NO COFFEE!!!! It was pitiful to have tea, even though it was my favorite Thai tea, but I picked up some really delicious Joe at Panera's. Yum.

I am hoping work is slow today so I can get some homework done while I'm here (I know, that's bad, but it's my life).

Have a great one everyone!

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

My day starts with a dr appointment; follow up on the increased Abilify and yet another conversation on why I'm still hurting. I agreed to walk in our local Race for the Cure on Saturday, and now I'm thinking I was nuts for saying yes! Working this afternoon in first grade; hopefully they'll do their Halloween party in the morning. No school tomorrow or Monday for parent conferences.

Sharon, hope your back feels better soon.

Jo, enjoy the coffee!