Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

It's quite chilly here this morning but will be downright cold by tonight. The low is suppose to be 10 degrees tonight. Brrrrrr.

After work today I need to do a few errands and then hopefully home to relax. Poor husband has to start drinking that stuff tonight for his colonoscopy tomorrow. I've already told my doctor when I turned 50 no way, no how will I be able to drink that st
uff.

Our party in my classroom celebrating both teams yesterday turned out to be a ton of fun!

Wishing all a beautiful day.

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), I had to drink a gallon of the worst tasting stuff ever before mine. This was over 10 years ago (because of health issues, not a routine screening) and I know there are better things out there now. To make things even worse, the product was defective (pharmacy notified me too late) and didn't work the way it was supposed to. Luckily, the doctor was able to still do the colonoscopy. husband had one done earlier this year and he only had to drink several small cans of liquid. I hope your husband has a similar product to the one my husband had. Even though it's such a miserable test, I'm really glad he's having it done. Hope you get that relaxing evening tonight!!

Today is off to a cold start. After walking my "favorite sanity saver" easy child/difficult child 3 and I came back to the apartment to get the car. It was so much nicer waiting for the bus inside of a heated car instead of standing outside freezing! I was going to head to the exercise room after my coffee but plans are always subject to change. My sinuses are clogged but I thought I smelled something. easy child/difficult child 3 smelled the dog and sort of turned green. My poor "favorite sanity saver" needs her glands expressed! I'm going to take her to get this done as soon as the clinic opens this morning.

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start and everyone finds at least one reason to smile today... SFR

Marguerite

Oh, your poor husband! I hate that prep stuff. I never get a wink of sleep, I spend the night in the loo. Haven't had to do it for ages. had to do it for kidney series, thanks to ultrasound and MRI it's a lot easier now.

It's still cold and rainy here, miserable. My head cold has improved slightly, I got to opera class tonight (last class, performance next Tuesday with the choir) and managed better. More rain tomorrow - not forecast to clear in the forseeable future.

I rang easy child this evening. Her baby is due in a few days time (coinciding with my choir performance). The conductor is very anxious that the baby not arrive too soon, but easy child is anxious to get it over with. But from the sound of things, her body is not ready yet. But then, I'm basing it on my pregnancy/delivery experience, and none of those were normal.

Got to head for bed - almost midnight here.

G'night. Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

StressedM0mma

Good Morning Sharon SFG and Marg. SFG I hope you don't freeze tonight! I am not looking forward to the really cold temps, but I am more than ready for the rain to stop and the snow to start. Sharon glad to hear that the party went well. Hope you have a good night's sleep Marg.
I have to call difficult child's pediatrician. to get her an appointment. She wants to see him to make sure it is the medications. that are making her non-functioning. I am 90% sure it is the Zoloft, but I am going to do what she asked. I want her to see that we are trying everything we can to help her get better. So that is my day. And I may take a nap later. I had to sleep on difficult child's floor last night.