Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

We have a very light snow falling right now. It looks beautiful but the roads will be very slippery. Unfortunately for anyone hoping for a white Christmas it isn't suppose to last here in Wisconsin.

We still have school today and tomorrow. I'm really wishing right now we had off today and tomorrow because I still have a lot that needs to be done and at night when my arthritis flares I'm totally useless.

Today we are having our winter break party in our class and our school spelling bee this afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon we are having a school dance (should be interesting as it is our first one and I can just imagine the kids going a bit crazy).

After work today I have an appointment with my sports medicine doctor. Then home to try and get a bit done.

Wishing all a day where you accomplish everything you need to get done
:elf:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon & those who follow,

Sharon, enjoy what sounds like a fun filled day with the kiddos. I kind of miss that now that mine are all grown.

In the office today, have to tie up loose ends with the bookkeeper, ugh. Tonight I'm hoping to deck some more halls in my house, hang the stockings and do some baking. I bought the cutest snowman night light for the bathroom yesterday. It is just so cute!

Enjoy your day everyone!