Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Friday is almost here!!! We can make it if we just hold on a bit longer... Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend?

It should be a fun day at work as we are celebrating the birthday of the the Special Education. teacher I work with. We have kids bringing in treats and made a fun book for her! After work I have an IEP meeting for a student but it should be a relatively short meeting. After that it's home to rest!

Wishing all a beautiful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

Sharon, enjoy the birthday celebration, it sounds like a lot of fun!

This morning is a laid back morning. I'm icing now and will try to do some knee exercises. Later I have an appointment with the PT but I may get to see my chiro so if I can, I will cancel the PT appointment.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Sharon (WO), Enjoy the day. It's nice that you don't have anything on the agenda for this evening. Hope it's a relaxing one for you...

I'm on my third cup of coffee and beginning to get the motivation I need to get to that exercise room. Got a really cute email from difficult child 2. He always makes me laugh. He writes exactly the way he talks. He doesn't like his economics teacher but is enjoying the rest of his classes. He is taking an on-line course starting in March, on primates - No surprise, lol... Haven't heard from difficult child 1 in awhile but to me, no news is good news... easy child/difficult child 3 had orientation for her new job a few days ago. Her first day of work is Saturday. Everyone, have a good day... SFR