Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!!

Finally I got a good night's sleep and I feel so much better, plus last night my joint pain wasn't nearly as bad as it's been!

It will be a busy day at school today but should be a good one. After, I have nothing on the agenda. Book club is tonight but I'm going to skip since I didn't read the book (even though we have a rule that you come even if we don't read the book).

Listening to the news as I write this and they just announced 33 days til Spring-Wahooooooo!!! I'm hoping I'm not jinxing anything by saying this has been such a mild winter. Yesterday we hit 47 which around here is just not heard of in February. Today's high is still suppose to be in the low 40s:)

Wishing all a springlike day!
:sunny:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

Sharon, glad your joint pain has eased a bit. Enjoy your day!

I'm looking forward to a relatively quiet day today. I'll do my PT on my own. I'll call my dr to see about some mid side back pain I'm having and to go over the medications I'm taking-not sure if they're all necessary at this point. Certainly the pain medications are ,lol, but I'm not sure about the rest.

difficult child and I were in the craft store Michaels last evening and we browsed the wedding isle-what fun! I'll post an update on their plans in WC later.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Sharon (WO), Glad to hear you're feeling better! Hard to believe there are only 33 days until spring!!:bbq::sunny::smiles::flower:... I'm ready, can you tell, lol...?

hearts and roses, Can't wait to hear about your difficult child's wedding plans later on... !! It's hard to believe how fast they grow up... Hope you have a peaceful, restful day and feel better...

It's raining this morning but at least it's not snow! My favorite sanity saver is in desperate need of a day of beauty... I found a place on-line yesterday that just opened and looks interesting. They also do daycare, training, and boarding. Saturday morning she's headed for the tub, she'll have the works - Bath, trim, blow dry, nails, ears... There is nothing quite like a freshly bathed dog, lol... Now, if I could only find a place for myself... Going to have one more cup of coffee and head for the elliptical. I told myself I would attempt the stair climber this morning but now I'm not so sure... Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR