Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!!

We dodged another snowstorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm a bit happy about that? When I went to bed last night there was a winter storm watch for today and tomorrow and now it is totally canceled! We might get an inch but that is o.k. It's February and there is no snow on the ground-unheard of but I love it. Next week we could get hit but I'm hoping both storms will track a different direction like this one.

Work today as usual and then a doctor appointment. Tomorrow the kids have off but we have a teacher professional development day. I'd rather have the kids!

Wishing all a beautiful day:)

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), I'm very happy for you too:D!! Hoping that the snow that is supposed to arrive here Saturday and Sunday decides to head towards Sharon's (LDM) house instead, lol... I'm already dreaming of :sunny::beach::bbq::water_happy:... We need a palm tree icon, lol...

I've already had three cups of coffee and have done a load of wash, put another one in the dryer. Maybe the caffeine is working better then usual, lol... As soon as I have one more cup, I'm so addicted to the stuff, I'm going to go to the exercise room. easy child/difficult child 3 is working this evening and I'm looking forward to a relaxing dinner at home with husband. This is the plan anyway... I've been having trouble with my computer. Think it's on it's way to computer "heaven." It's so old, had it since difficult child 1 was small, that my husband says it isn't worth fixing. So, if I'm MIA for awhile, I'll be thinking of all of you... SFR