Good thursday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've seen a GM thread (but I haven't been around that much either) so I thought I would start one. I've been busy, lots has happened. Briefly, we sold our house :)hapydancsmil:) in July, took a much needed vacation in August, had fun in spite of the fact it rained just about every day, picked up easy child/difficult child 3 at difficult child 1's apartment where she spent the summer, spent several nights and a full day with both difficult child 1 and easy child/difficult child 3, had a great time!, then drove easy child/difficult child 3 to college to begin her freshman year, :)crying:) visited difficult child 3, then drove back to this apartment. After our house sold we began actively looking for a temporary place to call "home," found one, and are now in the process of purchasing it (hopefully... :fingerscrossed:attempting to negotiate a few items needing attention in the home inspection report). So much has happened the past year!

I'm going to finish whatever is left in the pot:coffee2: and hope that the caffeine kicks in soon...

As always, hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

SuZir

Wow, you have been busy! But seems mostly good stuff. Of course I don't envy you having a move at all. Moving a kid with little stuff and small apartment is enough stress (we did move difficult child second time in the year last spring.) I would just die if I would need to pack and move all the stuff we have collected to our house during last twenty years. Yikes!

I'm having a good day. My easy child was a delight today morning, my dog is out from sick-leave (huge relief, he wasn't a fan of 'staying in bed and taking it easy') and difficult child has done very well in his practise finals. I have hopes he will actually graduate some day. If just someone is able to drag his butt correct time and place to actually take those finals... So not a bad day at all!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good Thursday morning!

SFR, you ARE a very busy lady...enjoy that last cuppa joe and your day. Hugs
SuZir, Glad you are having a good day so far, congrats to difficult child and tail wags to your pup!

I'm in my office today, wish I was home watching old movies and grazing...☺

Have a wonderful day everyone!