Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Warrior Moms!

It's almost Friday!! We have some warmer weather headed our way through part of the day on Sunday. We are actually going to make it into the 50s today and tomorrow and Saturday & Sunday the 60s! Looks like we'll turn the heat off for part of the weekend. Of course, the predicted high for Monday-38-with a mix of rain and snow-geesh!

After work coming home to eat the chili I made on Sunday (I actually cooked ahead for the whole week and it's been so nice-usually I am so tired that our meals are less than creative if we even eat at home!

Wishing all a day filled with reasons for smiles and laughter.

Good Morning Everyone,

WO, I'm impressed that you made all your dinners for the week ahead of time. It's so nice to wake up in the morning and know dinner is taken care of!

Today is going to be cold but we're supposed to get much nicer weather over the weekend. I hope the forecast is accurate because difficult child 1 will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!! As of this minute we don't have any snow in the forecast for Monday, but you just never know... I was freezing while walking my favorite sanity saver yesterday and it was still in the forties! I'm really not ready for snow!

I'm going to toss in a load of laundry and finish my last cup of coffee for the morning, pumpkin spice, delicious!

As always, I hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR