Good Thursday Morning

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

I'm hoping for a peaceful day after a difficult night with Duckie. She made the volley ball team but immediately began acting difficult and obnoxious toward me when I picked her. The good news is that she has practice until 530PM, so most of my day should be peaceful. Except for the contractors. Ugh. Have I got stories about the contractors!

Have a good day. :warrior:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!
TM-So glad for Duckie making the volleyball team, however, not happy at all about her behavior with you! Hope your day with the contractors is a calm one!

We finally have a break in the heat!!! Our classrooms have just been disgustingly hot and it has made teaching and learning most difficult! Only working a half day today because I have a follow-up appointment with my surgeon for my shoulder. It isn't healing well and I know that my physical therapist is hoping he will give me a cortisone shot today and that hopefully it will help some!

Wishing all a peaceful day!

Good Morning TM and all to follow:

Great news about Duckie making the volley ball team:D! However, with difficult children, at least it seemed like it was this way with mine, it's always a step or two forward and another one backwards. Sorry she acted like a PITA after she found out. I'm glad you're getting a difficult child free sort of day but I understand how difficult it can be with contractors in your house (been there done that more times then I want to remember!!) Hang in there... The finished results will be worth it!

P.S. Glad to hear that your temps were lower than usual and you had a portable AC unit while "camping out" in the living room!

Just wanted to say a quick Good Morning. I have a dental appointment in a little while. Going to grab one more cup of caffeine first...

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

WO,

Didn't mean to forget you - Hoping the appointment with your surgeon goes well and you get that cortisone shot! Glad it has cooled down enough to give you and the kids some much needed relief from the heat.

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

TM - Congrats to Duckie! Hope today goes more smoothly, contractors and all.

WO - Hope your apt goes well. Glad you're finally getting some relief from the heat. It can be miserable with no a/c.

Nothing much going on here...going to get a pedi with my mom and lunch afterwards. As always, there are dishes and laundry to get done.

Have a terrific Thursday!