Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

It's 11 degrees right now which is a bit chilly for this time of the year.:2cold:I can't wait to be using some of these to describe our weather:beach_ball::water_happy::swimming::beach::hot: Eventually it will happen.

It's work today and then I have a therapist appointment. I've already told difficult child that I can't come for a visit. husband is planning on fitting one in while I'm at my therapist appointment. After that husband and I have to go to a wrestling meeting. Even with difficult child in the hospital we are still planning on working the tournament on Saturday since difficult child's club is hosing the regional tournament.

I didn't make it to the club last night and am not sure I will tonigt either. I'll get back on track tomorrow hopefully.

I hope everyone has a peaceful day:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, glad you're able to tag off with husband & visiting difficult child tonight. Good luck with therapist appointment - always found them hard to do after I've had to hospitalize a child or some other traumatic event has occurred in my home. :flower: A flower for a fine mother & a positive day!

"hi" to anyone who snuck in.

My day is really all about things I didn't quite finish up yesterday. I'm learning very sloooooowly that it's okay to procrastinate - at least it is with Susac's. My energy gives out before the task is complete AND that's okay. So I finished half what I set out to do & I'll hopefully complete it this morning.

We're having the same weather as Sharon - very windy & cold this morning :windy::coldday: March has come in like a lion .... looking forward to that lamblike weather at the end of this month. Though I must say many of the birds that gathered around my bird sanctuary last year seem to have flown back for the season. And I did just recently record somewhere in my nature journal the first sighting of a robin...will have to look it up.

Enjoy your Tuesday - hope you have a positive day & can find a reason to laugh out loud. :bigsmile: May your problems be small ones & easily solved. May your joys be tremendous & not easily forgotten. :puppet:

LittleDudesMom

:beautifulthing: Good Tuesday Morning!!!!

:swimming:Ok Sharon,:hot:we are almost there :beach:here in central va!! We are at 58 right now with a forecast to hit 73 today - we were at 70 yesterday. It was a "top down" kinda day. I must admit, even though I didn't get my snow this year, I really enjoyed the gorgeous spring-like weather yesterday. Hope the therapist visit is productive for you. Have a great day Sharon.

Linda, we have been seeing the birds come back for about a month now. The crazy starlings have begun to nest in my bamboo and I have hopes of them continuing their journey further south instead of staying here until the fall - they are an extrememly noisy/messy bunch :dont_know:!

difficult child had a great therapist visit yesterday! So did I! Since I go in and talk to her first, I always feel like I get a little therapy too - we just love her! Office this morning, home to put away laundry and, gulp, clean out my closet :highvoltage: - I've put it off long enough. Tonight easy child and I have WW. Not a terribly demanding day.

Hope your day isn't too demanding either. Enjoy your Tuesday.

Sharon

A

AprilH

Good morning everyone! Man, am I glad I do not live where you two do! It's going to be a high of 75 today and it's 60 right now! I can't stand cold, windy rainy weather :tongue: Since my husband has not been able to call me for a few days as he has been in training in N.Mexico, I am going to hold off on taking Tyler to the group home; he will go to school today (note to self-call school and tell them he is trying a new medication today!) although I am going to go to the home today to check it out first and get a feel for it. I want and need to talk to the husby before I make this decision to see what he thinks about it. I really wish I did not have to dump all this on him; he is already stressed out enough with getting back in the Army.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/Wiped, I'm glad difficult child isn't missing out on a visit, but glad you're pacing yourself a bit.

Linda, isn't the first robin a sign of spring? According to Aussie guidelines, you should be officially in spring now.

Sharon/LDM, we have noisy birds too, including starlings. They are an introduced pest here. So is bamboo! What a combination!

April, it sounds like a very difficult decision, I think you're wise to wait to talk it over with husband.

I'm glad you're all getting warmer weather. We had a lovely day here today, apparently it got quite hot in the west of Sydney although it was perfect here.

We slept in a bit this morning, the only one who had to get up and get moving was BF2, and he was the only one who didn't go to the film last night.

I am going to post about the film in Watercooler, it was amazing. "The Black Balloon" won a Crystal Bear in Berlin Film Festival and opens in Sydney in cinemas on Thursday. They are hoping it will get to the US for cinema release. Then you can see my kids - and husband! That was a surprise, we didn't expect to see so much of him on film. He had sat right to one side because he is camera-shy, but guess where the cameras kept pointing!
We went to dinner afterwards as a group - the autistic kids and their parents - so we were late home, too late to post. We have a lot to tell, very exciting.

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all.

Sharon, hope your weather improves soon.
Linda, I know about not getting the whole task done. It's very frustrating to have things partially done.
April, I like cold weather but what Sharon and Linda have is awful especially since it seems to have been going on and on this winter.
Marguerite, how nice that the family got out together to see a film.

husband and I returned from our cruise on Sunday. Now the house is a tornado of chaos. I'm working on it.
difficult child didn't seem to care one way or another about whether we were around or not. We are trying to get him home for a visit but not sure it will happen. He seems to want to stay with the other guys.

Spring is sprung around here. Lots of daffodils and buds on trees. Hope your weather improves up north.

dreamer

Good tuesday morning everyone.
The weather is gonna keep us in conversation here yet another week. Sunday I think? it got up to over 50 degrees! Here with the mountains of snow beside my driveway and saidewalk- (the foot of my drive had 8 ft piles!) then it rained and rained and flooded us....and then it snowed again, and more snow cooming, tonite. And the temp has been dropping since Mon morning. Again. Back down to single digits.

I hafta go to estate court today. easy child is complaining she is lingering sick, so she wants to go back to Dr...On days I hafta get in and out of court, usually some issue is going on AT courthouse and I am there a long time. (like other judges call in sick and our judge has to take their callls too- 2 months ago 4 judges called in sick, our judge had the calls for all those judges, so he simply continued EVERYTHING)
Linda, I was so pleased to hear your good news about kt, way to go! WOrking with the sick, elderly and animals has always been my niche, and seems to also be for my oldest difficult child. Seems they are less judgemental.

OK I need to get outta here! Have a great Tuesday!