Good Tuesday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning All!

I'm on my way to the gym and thought I would pop in and say good day. I see a lot of posts I need to catch up on. Mom didn't leave until mid day yesterday - I had a lot of little things to catch up with afterwards.

Office this morning then I'm going to devote some time to catching up on the board.

Hope your Tuesday is a good one.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-You are up early and off to the gym-good for you:treadmill: Enjoy your day!

We had such a beautiful weather day yesterday and now the clouds are back with rain in the forecast for most of the rest of the week. I'm still dealing with this cold, lots of people and kids at work have it right now so I'm not alone. I'm going to work today with my Kleenex with lotion, I'm armed and ready to go:)

After work I have a therapist appointment. and after that I'll pick up easy child and head home. husband and I didn't make it to the club yesterday so we will have to today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Sharon (LDM), It's nice to see you starting this thread:D. It sounds like you're in for a busy day - I'm glad you're headed to the gym first.

Sharon (WO), I hope you feel better ASAP!!! Drink extra water, tea... I hope you have a peaceful evening.

Things have been very BUSY around here - I haven't been around too much. This morning I have an eye exam. I've been trying to schedule one in for a long time. I definitely need a new script!!!

I don't have much running around to do today. Tonight is pasta night - Quick, easy, and everyone enjoys it. I already have veggies for salad. I just need to stop and buy a crusty loaf of bread.

Hopefully tonight will be uneventful. My difficult children have been very challenging. At least easy child is being a easy child!!! She seems like her old self lately. I've got my fingers crossed it lasts. I've been enjoying her company.:D

Anyway, as always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile. :coffee::flower: WFEN

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Little Dude's Mom - Enjoy your gym!

Wiped Out - Hope the cold disappears soon!

I will work four hours today and then help with the 2nd grade Social Studies class. PTL is sponsoring an ice cream social tonight for church and school volunteer appreciation. We figured if we did it on the night that most boards meet maybe people will come early to their meetings. The best part is that I don't have to take anything.

My project at school today is to get pictures of the four 6th graders. I will put them on digital and then print them at Wal-Mart tonight. My friend is working on a poster of now and then pictures. I need to find a then picture of difficult child to give.

I think it is suppose to be rainy today? Kind of almost chilly this week - you know, not sure if difficult child will be comfortable in shorts or not. Cold part of the day - hot the other part - which one do you dress for?

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your difficult child laugh.

artana

Good morning!

LDM - Have fun at the gym.

WO - Take care of yourselves. We have a cold that is making its rounds here too.

WFEN - You snuck in on me! Good luck with the eye exam.

Andy - We're back on at the same time.:p Sounds like you're really busy at school. We are really wet and yucky here and the kids are going on a farm field trip.

The kids are going on a field trip today. DS6s teacher wants DS6 with the Sped teacher because he acted up on the bus on another field trip. My SO is going to talk with DS6's teacher and tell her that it's ok for him to ride on the bus with the Sped teacher, but considering the improvement in his behavior, it would be a good thing to keep him with his class on the trip itself. Four chaperones are coming per class. That means each adult only has to watch four students about. I think that they can handle it.

I'm taking difficult child to tennis lessons today because he wants to try. *crosses fingers* Even when he wants to do something, we still get meltdowns at first. I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

Good Morning
Sharon~ you sure have a busy day today!
WO~ Hope you appointment goes well and you feel better soon!
WFEN~ Good Luck at the eye doctor...hope you have a peaceful day :)
artana~ Hope you have an uneventful day with your difficult child

I am my busy self today. I have to run 3 errands after work and make it to the post office at lunch. difficult child 1 has EOI's this week and has been very worried about them. difficult child 2 isn't sleeping right and that makes him a bear to live with so tonight I am going to make him stay up until bedtime boy is that gonna be fun...um not.

Andy

Good Morning Same Time Friend Artana. You snuck in while I was greeting Wishing!

Have a great day. Good luck with the Tennis. So good for kids to try a variety of things. Sometimes hard for them to understand that it takes practice to succeed at most.

Good Morning to Drama also - I will send you calmness for tonight. Hope it goes better than you anticipate.