Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

We received quite a surprise yesterday when the siding people showed up at our house at 7 a.m. to start working on the house. We had no advance notice! Luckily I had just taken out my tomato plants the day before or it would have been difficult for them to do that side of the house.

For a lot of reasons this siding and roofing have turned into quite a stressful thing and I'll be glad when everything is done.

After work today I need to take difficult child to his drumming lessons and I hope to make it to the health club as well. I'm not sure though as it is husband's school's open house which might mean trying to figure out how to get easy child home from across the city. Talk about a late open house-it's almost conference time!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends! Hope everyone has a stress free day!
My week is going to be full of stress! Its difficult child 3's turn to cause stress. Apparently she has been spitting her PSCH medications out after I leave the room
and she finished the first half of the GED last week an hr early. She takes the second half this coming Saturday .

Sharon - hope the siding gets up quickly and correctly. I am sure it will look great!

Hugs Rabbit

therese005us

Good morning all

My day is ending, and I'm looking forward to hitting the hay.
After taking daughter to Eisteddfod I raced into Cherub. she's kept the NG tube in all day and is well adjusted about it. SLOWLY her bowels ar emptying, but they're still going to do a barium enema on Thursday.
biomum didn't make any trouble today, though I still have the migraine to prove she stressed me enough about it. Can't eat.... can't sleep ..... will be so glad when it's all over.
Cherub's birthday is Saturday and we expect to be out of hospital by then, but with a return next week. Oh boy! I can't face too much more of 200km driving every day.
DS is stressing me too (surrpise??)
Anyway, better do a quick tidy up of the house and go to bed, it's only 10pm but it feels like I've been awake for a week or more!

OH, and DD24 is maybe overdue for her monthly, so she's really praying she's expecting. She has endometriosis, so it will be a lovely miracle....

Have a good day everyone... we're hoping for a little more rain, but I'm envious of the snow some of you are having.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, sounds like everything hit today. It should be good to get the siding finally finished and dealt with before the cold weather really hits.

Rabbit, I hope you can get the problems of difficult child 3 sorted out. You could institute standard open mouth checks, but the best long-term option is for her to take ownership of her medications.

Trish, fingers crossed for DD24 being pregnant at last. I'm glad cherub is beginning to improve. Pity about bio-mum. At least she behaved herself today. DIdn't she plan on going away? Did she stay after all?
Get some sleep.

I've had a moderately full day but I wouldn't have thought it too physically taxing. However, by mid-afternoon I was really tired, justwhen I was beginning the shopping. So I catnapped in the car thinking I would be fine in fifteen minutes. I woke an hour later and for a few seconds was totally disoriented. This usually only happens when I'm not well, so I need to look after myself, I suspect. I could be coming down with another cold, it always knocks me around. Funny - the neurologist this afternoon (I saw him before the exhausted catnap) said how well I was looking...

I heard from the honeymooners this afternoon. easy child 2/difficult child 2 needs a phone number, it's in their flat in a folder. daughter in law will go there tomorrow and get the information for us, then I will text it to easy child 2/difficult child 2's phone so she can make her calls before Friday. The kids come home on Saturday evening.
I was able to take the opportunity to fill easy child 2/difficult child 2 in on events in her (former) workplace. It seems a work colleague who was transferred back to the parent business ("I'm being punished," she told me at the time) has been transferred back to the new store and then told, "The store closes in two weeks and you will then be out of work."
I told her what we have done for easy child 2/difficult child 2 in terms of taking legal action. She is entitled to take the same legal action, I slipped her my phone number so she can ring me if she wants to know what to do. I was able to tell her she has two weeks in which to put the paperwork in, or give up on it. There could be significant severance pay in it for her, since while the store they work in is closing, the main company (who has been paying their wages for the last few years) is going from strength to strength; by rights they should have found jobs in other stores for the girls. Or at least offered this, especially since the girls were transferred between stores already, this is common practice for this company.
it only qualifies as redundancy, if the store that is closing is an "only" store, totally independent and not connected to another business. Otherwise, they have to try to find the staff an alternative placement.

Well, we shall see what happens from here...

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all ~ once again running late. I cannot seem to get out of bed before 8:30 of late.

Sharon, hope the siding & roofing is completed quickly.
Rabbit, keeping fingers crossed you find a way to keep the medications down.
Trish ~ offering a big prayer for the possible pregnancy. A new life.
Marg, at least the newly married couple are enjoying themselves, right? The economy is causing stress everywhere.

We had a hard freeze here last night & I cannot find kt's winter coat. I'll find something & drop it off after PT this afternoon.

I have PT at 2; hate that time of day ~ I'd rather it be early in the morning. My day gets really broken up & I come home exhausted. Never eat dinner - just drop into a dead sleep. Oh well.

Have a good one.