Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm awake way to early but am o.k. with that. difficult child's great night last night (see post in general) still has me smiling!

The weather is suppose to be windy, cloudy, and cold-very November like! Wish I didn't have recess duty today but at least it's in the afternoon so it should be the warmest time of the day.

After work difficult child has drumming. easy child has a late night cheer practice (7:30-9:30). husband and I are hoping to get to the club.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day with many reasons to smile:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day from our sunny beach village... although the sea was high today and yesterday, a lot of white water around the rock platforms.

Sharon/WO, I'm glad difficult child had a great night. The drumming for easy child sounds interesting - what kind of drumming?

I've had husband home sick today. PLus our choir performance (it went off well even though there are only five of us and not everyone can sing in tune). After that I rushed home to take husband to the doctor, then back home to grab difficult child 3 to take him out to drama class. He got met with a hearty slap on the back from his mates, they're very proud of him for his interview on TV. I got chaffed about it a bit form the other mothers, not all of them had known about it.

I'm so tired, I need my sleep. I'm hoping to head for bed early tonight.

The weather has been coller today (even though it's sunny) but it will be hotting up over the next few days. Fingers crossed we can get to the beach!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Tuesday Morning!

Sharon, sorry you woke too early - probably will need an extra cup of coffee today!

Marg, good to hear the choir performance went well - who cares about carrying a tune, you had fun right?! Hope you get a good nights' rest.

Going to take difficult child to school then run to the office for about two hours. Then I'll drive up the highway and meet my mom 1/2 way for lunch. She leaves on Saturday for a two week cruise with her sister on Saturday. Mom is turning 75 on the 24th, and this cruise is a birthday gift to herself (her treat for my aunt). So I'll not see her for her birthday or Thanksgiving so I want to at least see her and hug her before she leaves!

The "girl cousin" weekend just got larger with two cousins deciding to come at the last minute. I will be hosting dinner for 10 Saturday. I'm excited. I think we are going out for lunch then walking around a local historic shopping district. Then we'll return to my house for the evening. Some are being put up by my cousin and some by me. Sunday morning we are going to another cousin's for brunch (she lives about 30 minutes out of town). I'm looking forward to catching up with family!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Sharon

TPaul

Idecor8
Just got the kids off to school and sipping my second cup of coffee, thank God!! Got to have that caffeine. Soon it is off to the clients lake house to work on the kitchen and a wall in the living room. Only a few things to do in the bathroom. They want old car tags from the 30's through the 60's up along the top of the wall, So I have to figure out how to hang them. Add a few things, I think maybe a horse shoe towel bar maybe, ( sounds redneck I know, LOL)

A few touch ups in the sun porch, change the bedding on the beds there and just rug or two and it will be done. That leave the back porch area, and the entry and then I will be done with thier lake house. Next week with be decorating the pharmacy for Xmas and then thier main house for xmas and thier main great room and dining room reworked. They are having wall paper taken down and the wall floated and painted. Will need to rework the furniture arrangement and then decorate the whole house for xmas.

Boy just typing all that made me tired and thinking about it makes me want more coffee !!!

Hope everyone has a pleasent and calm day
Tpaul

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

I'm running a bit late this morning so I can't address each of you ~ sorry.

I'm straightening up my house this morning before sister in law gets here & then heading out to the auto dealerships. Looking at a different van (reason in with-c).

I canceled all my therapy appts this week - it was draining me so physically that I could do nothing else. All that work for 3 months now & not seeing significant or even small improvements was getting discouraging. I'm glad to get a week's break.

Off to sip HMJ while I clean up my kitchen & bathroom.

Have a good day - wish me luck.