Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

More beautiful weather is expected today-sunny and 57! Long day ahead, we will visit difficult child after work. Since visiting hours aren't til 5:15 I may take my gym bag and sneak in a workout at the west side health club.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, we've had the same weather here - record highs for this early in March. Makes me want to open up the windows & air out the house.

kt is up & ready for school & I will be napping. I've had little to no sleep over the last few days. After that in home therapist will be in followed by Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker for kt.

In the meantime, I have bills to catch up on & laundry to do. I'm already a day behind in my schedule.

Have a good day all - hope it's calm for you & yours.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning friends.
Wiped out, what a nice feeling when spring starts to show it's head. Enjoy the work out. It helps keep some balance don't you think? Good luck with difficult child. How was the confirmation ceremony that easy child went through yesterday?

Linda, I have the windows opened a crack just for a bit of the fresh air. Not sure it's warm enough but it's a tease. Hope you catch up.

We got home late last night. It was a nice long weekend with baby sis and her family and baby brother. They sometimes forget I'm almost 55yrs old. LOL. I was pretty happy with the skiing even though this is spring break and is a little crowded.

difficult child chose to dog sit. I can't say it was a 100% successful but I'll have to take 85%. No calls for an interview despite putting out quite a few applications. Sigh.

Enjoy your lovely weather everyone.

crazymama30

good morning all.

Sharon--Here's hoping you can sneak that workout in, sounds like a good plan.

Linda--Enjoy the napping. take one for me!

Fran---Glad you had a good time skiing, it's very popular around here. 85% success is better than 50%.

It is a doctor/appointment day. husband has a psychiatrist appointment. I got psychiatrist a thank you card and myself and the kids signed it. husband does not know yet, he will think I am nutty, but oh well. I also got a big box of individually packaged trail mix for the office. Then my grandfather has an appointment at the pulmonologist--he will either up the prednisone or admit him to the hospital is my guess. Then difficult child has therapy at 4pm. My nephew and mom will be staying the night with us as my aunt is in town with my grandfather to give my mom a break (mom lives with grandfather) and she wants to spend time with nephew. Here's hoping difficult child can get along wtih his cousin for the day, you never know with those 2 as nephew is a bit of a difficult child himself!

Hope everyone has a good day!