Good Tuesday Morning!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope everyone had at least a decent nights sleep.

I have to get ahold of tech services for the laptop we bought in late February. I am using my old laptop now. The touch pad works on the log in page but when you go past there it will not work. Computers are aggravating to run with-o a touch pad.This is the second time I will have done this. I am not happy.

I am also going to work on finishing the floor in Jessie's room. My mom bought laminated flooring for both her room and thank you's. We got started and then fizzled out because a nasty virus that kept on giving.

IF I can I am going to run over to my parents to play with the cats. They left Sun to spend 18 days in Europe!! Wiz got to go!!! (They never took ME, but that is OK. We just joke about that.)

So it will be a busy day here.

What are you up to today? I hope each and every one of us can take a few moments to stop and enjoy something. The sun on your skin, the taste of a ripe berry, a hug from a loved one, the smell of a new baby.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Susie-How great that Wiz was able to go with your parents to Europe! I'm sorry about the virus running its course at your house and for your computer problems-I hate computer problems!! i bet Jesse and thank you will love their new flooring!

Yesterday's heat is still hanging around but we shouldn't hit 90 today. However, right now it is warmer than yesterday morning-it's 74 right now. Thankfully we are at a half day field trip this afternoon at a place that I think has ac!

After work today we have difficult child's IEP and then we will head to visit difficult child. Hopefully we'll make it to the health club tonight. It's a weights nights which is our longer workout though and we won't be home til around 7:00 and then we have to eat dinner so I'm not sure how realistic it is to think we'll get there. If I had the energy I'd get up and go right now but think I'm heading back to sleep before I have to get up in a bit.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning friends,

Susie, how cool that Wiz is heading out to Europe. Hope your clan is feeling better from this virus.
Sharon, your day, as usual, is scheduled beyond reason. If you can't get to the gym have a good dinner & take time to relax.

Spent the day in bed yesterday ~ recovering from this & that. Our in home therapist is leaving us in a week so kt & I are taking her out to celebrate her new job. We're having "dunch".

Today would have been husband's 53rd birthday. kt woke in the middle of the night in tears (I hadn't even discussed it but she had it on her calendar). I doubt she'll be heading off to school as she's still crying on & off. I'll likely dose her with a PRN & put a call into therapist. For the first time, I'm seeing real grief in an appropriate manner in kt. I guess this is good.

I'm sorry - rambling again.

Have a good day - keep it calm out there.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

Susie, nice to see you on the morning thread! As others have said, computer issues are the most frustrating!

Sharon, another fully scheduled day for the Wiped house - hope you find some time to breath.

Linda, howdy friend! Will keep you, kt, and wm in my prayers today. Enjoy the dunch this afternoon.

I've a full day at the office and perhaps a warehouse store run that I didn't get to yesterday....we'll see about the timing....the last thing difficult child is going to want to do after school is head to the warehouse store! I may wait until tomorrow as Wed is an unscheduled day this week.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Sharon :peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day people.

Susie, the new flooring sounds lovely. easy child & SIL1's new house has laminated flooring throughout.

Sharon/WO, I hope you can fit your weight training into your busy day somehow.

Linda, even the grief is a good sign, it seems. I hope today works out for you both.

My treatment is definitely causing side effects already. I guess we'll have to wait and see how we get on as it progresses. maybe this is all it will be.

We had a huge fight today, between husband & difficult child 3. They have apologised to one another, but it showed up problems we have to deal with. It also showed how alike they are! One good thing - we were already on the way to the therapist appointment, so boy, did we have a lot to talk about!

We have a busy couple of days coming up, I really wish we could ease back. But I've eased back as far as I can - it's just unfortunate. But I get Friday off from treatment so I can catch up then. Saturday - I have to work, but here in the village, and it is only three hours. I should enjoy it, too, when the job is also my hobby. Sunday - rehearsal again, but it looks like it will be the last one for some time. I was planning to audition on Sunday for a more local drama production but it might clash with the new schedule for the first play. I'm meeting the director tomorrow for a crisis meeting. We'll see what we can agree on. Wish me luck!

Marg