Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm awake way too early but have been unable to get back to sleep-probably got too much the night before along with my two hour nap yesterday;) Going to try and go back to sleep for a bit after I post this.

We are suppose to have another beautiful day here and then tomorrow I think they may be calling for rain.

It's so hard to believe but after work I have no appointments of any kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! husband and I plan on going to the health club-difficult child can tag along if he wants.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/WO, enjoy your weather. I hope you manage to catch up on your sleep.

We've just got back home after a long day. Treatment early, then in to school. Traffic problems, we were late but it wasn't a problem. I catnapped in the car again, got a bit of writing done as well, organised some appointments. difficult child 3 is doing well with his work experience with the school's IT people.

Tomorrow I have a bone scan organised, about an hour after the treatment and around the corner. difficult child 3 & husband will have to get in to school by train, I'll drive in after the scan, probably get there about midday.

For now - we had dinner while we were out (difficult child 3's drama class in the evening, we always have dinner afterwards because it makes coming home a low-stress affair). And now I'm heading for bed. Tomorrow's treatment is very early indeed. And I need my sleep!

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

:coffee: I'm really needing that second cup this morning! Either too much yard work Fri and Sat or too much relaxation for our movie day yesterday!!!!!!!

Sharon, sounds like your holiday weekend was restful - nice to start out the work week without a bunch on the agenda!

Marg, a busy day for you all indeed - hope you are able to get a good night's rest.

We are counting down to the end of the school year. Can't believe middle school is almost over for difficult child. I remember how nervous I was three years ago before he started. We had such positive support in elementary school and I was really worried about how he would adjust....it just swooshed by and he has matured a lot. Oh, he's still my difficult child, but seems to be a little more conscious of life's rules.

I should be at the office all day today - I never got to Lowe's to make my mulch return (sorry Linda, not enough for your needs!) so I might try and fit that in before picking up difficult child.

Hope your Tuesday is a good one :salute:

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), I'm really glad you have nothing scheduled after work today. Hope you get a good workout in!

Marg, I hope you get a really good night's rest!!!

Sharon (LDM), Hope your day at the office goes quickly and smoothly and you have time to return the mulch.

Today is supposed to be very humid, near 80, with the threat of showers all day. Thunderstorms are expected this evening. I might try to get a quick jog in this morning - Not sure yet. All I know is that I really, really need to have another cup of caffeine, lol... I just can't function without it!

I've got some work to do and then lots of phone calls to make. Some of difficult child 2's providers haven't sent info to the SSI office yet and are holding up his claim for disability.:mad: I also have some calls to make regarding health insurance claims, some didn't process correctly, some don't appear to have been submitted, etc... Not fun.

I really need to clean the house but until my "favorite sanity saver" is completely better, I'm going to put it off. Friday she gets her stitches out!!!:D

I hope everyone's Monday goes well. SFR