Good Tuesday Morning

tiredmommy

Good Morning. :coffee2:

I didn't sleep well again... I see a nap in my plans for today. Duckie had an asthma attack last night: she has a mild cold, pollens are high & there's an air advisory. It doesn't help that her rehearsal space isn't air conditioned. My new livingroom sectional gets delivered this morning... we're all excited. Another rehearsal this evening.

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's a humid 76 degrees right now at 5:00 in the morning:hot: I'm thinking it's a good thing the kids don't come to school til tomorrow since we have no a.c. However, I'm not sure how much better it is going to be tomorrow. By the end of the week our high will only be about 72-much more comfortable.

Today it's work for husband and me and then we'll probably collapse when we get home (or at least I will-husband has ac. in his building). It will probably be a long day-yesterday difficult child must have tried calling about 20 times. His anxiety when we aren't there goes through the roof but we really don't have other choices for him. At least easy child/difficult child is home with him today-tomorrow she goes back and he doesn't go til Thursday.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

TM, sorry you didn't sleep well and Duckie's cold is making her asthma flair. Hope she gets through this cold before school starts. Hope you get your nap!

Sharon, it's still hot here - we are at or above 90 all week.....summer is waning but the temps are holding on! You know, difficult child used to do the calling thing when I first started leaving him. He wanted to stay here, but called me like every 15 minutes. Now I have call and make sure he is among the living when I'm gone!!!!

Getting to the office early since my cousin has the second day of vein "surgery" today. It was supposed to be two hour a day, but yesterday ended up being 3.5 hours! Her mom ad dad (my aunt and uncle of course!) called me last night and want me to go and get her a big bunch of flowers to come home to today! So, my schedule is office and chauffeur today!

Hope your day is a good one - stay cool!

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all! TM, I remember when I had horrible asthma attacks at night and my mom sitting up with me. I hope Duckies feeling better today-it's so exhausting.

Sharons, lol, stay cool and I hope you both get a break today.

Work this morning, later I see my doctor for an ongoing issue I'm having and then first class tonite. It is really hot here as well but I am loving it! Maybe I will have time for a dip in the pool later.

Good day everyone!

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

I'm late tonight, it's been a long day. difficult child 3 drove all day (about three and a half hours' driving, all up). First a doctor's appointment for me (the GP) then in to school for a lesson, then back to the district ner home to the mall then drama class. A lot of other little shops on the way, the sort of errands that build up until they become urgent. Then dinner with husband, and home again.

Time for bed!

Talk tomorrow...

Enjoy your Tuesday. Ours was lovely and warm. If tomorrow is also warm, I am going to try a beach visit (no swim - water still too cold) to give me new swimsuit and fake part-boob their first airing. I went to the beach a couple of times after my breast surgery last summer, but my boob was still very swollen. Now it's shrunk to it's new size and it will be interesting to see how it copes with a little pre-spring sunshine. If I have the time and the energy, if the day gets warm enough without those cold winds we sometimes get.

Marg