Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

(Got the day right this week;)) Went to bed very early last night-was asleep before 9:00-still a bit tired but I think as the day goes on I will have much more energy.

After work today husband has his school's open house and difficult child's life coach is coming for an hour and a half. I'm hoping to hit the health club but I also need to get to the grocery store so we'll see.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Glad you got to bed early - Sorry you're still tired. Hope you make it to the health club this evening!

I'm headed outside soon for my morning walk - I'm waiting for it to warm up just a bit. Then it's work, dealing with health claim issues, the grocery store, and library to pick up difficult child 2 after he is finished working with his life coach this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good day! SFR

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon/WO, I hope your jug of energy fills up quickly for you today.

SRF, sounds like you need a good energy supply today too.

It's been a long day for us today. We had a film day in at difficult child 3's school. About 100 kids were there (as well as a number of parents like me, who are also supervisors of their kids' education). The film was "Invictus". difficult child 3 wrote a film review later on and was voted the best. Great for his ego!

Drama class this evening, then a quiet dinner for husband & me. We needed it!

We'll be back at the school for Literacy Day on Thursday. I'm hoping for an early night tonight.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

P

PatriotsGirl

Good morning all!
I am just a little peeved right now. difficult child doesn't have a key to the house for a reason. She is forever losing keys to this house. So, what does she do? Takes her brother's key when she left last Thursday evening!!! She didn't come home until last night. We had a lot of trouble yesterday because easy child didn't have his key to the house and he thought he took it out of his book bag and felt bad. Nope, she took it. I am so spitting mad right now I want to go upstairs and slap her upside the head. UGH WHY can she not touch things that are not hers????????

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning,

Sharon, glad you got the day right today!

SFR, enjoy your walk - the weather here is lovely - kinda crisp this morning but we are heating back up to the 90's the rest of the week.

Marg, good for difficult child! I've not seen "Invictus" yet - did you watch it as well?

PG, hope the rest of day goes a little smoother...

I'm at the office right now. I have back to school night for difficult child tonight at 6:30. Actually looking forward to eyeballing his teachers!

Have a great Tuesday all.

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all.
Wiped out, you must have been exhausted. No more weekends of football partying for you. LOL. Just kidding. Rest up.
SFR, enjoy your walk.
Marguerite, good for difficult child 3 for watching the movie and doing such a good review. Very impressive.

I am trying get back to exercise. I am an all or nothing girl. I am just starting with 30 min on the treadmill and when I have some stamina, start more exercise. I'm going gently. Between my hip, shoulder and bladder, I have some limits to how hard I work. Now, I'll head to the woods with the pups for their walk. It is still hot in the afternoon but it's tolerable for them in the morning and after sunset.

difficult child did well yesterday. He had to go to the SSI office to report change of address and change of living status. My sister accompanied him but she didn't have to do anything but remind him his dad's age. Big plus for difficult child for handling it.
He then had to call the new bank and sort out some problems for his on line banking. I couldn't do it since I'm not on his account. I told him what he needed to have ready when he called and he dealt with it. Yay! So he is being forced little by little to handle more of his own stuff.
He attends his labs every day for a few hours and is getting settled in to the new place. I'll be happy that husband will visit with him tomorrow and my sis has been a big help in keeping him feeling connected. I'm holding my breath that he will continue to show ability to learn what they are teaching and turn it into a career.

Hope you all have a good day.