Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm wishing I had a few more hours left to sleep but no such luck! I realized about an hour ago I had never taken my second dosage of hydrocortisone yesterday which explains why I was so wiped all afternoon and evening!

In addition, not related to my medications my hamstrings, glutes, and arm muscles are super sore; it must be a combination of walking Ella 4 miles on Sunday and yesterday's bootcamp!

The good news is it is going to be a glorious fall day and I have no appointments scheduled after work today!! :autumn:

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning TM. Sounds like you are finding boot camp to produce good results. Will you keep it up through the winter? 4 miles! Ella must be very energetic.
Our rain eased up and I'm going to take my younger pups for a long walk. They are pretty restless from being penned up for most of the day yesterday.
I must have been really wiped out. I fell asleep before 11 and didn't wake up until 7! I can't remember the last time I slept 8 solid hours. Hopefully the coffee this morning will wake up my system.
Nothing exciting on the books today. Same old, same old house stuff.
Have a good day.

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon/WO, the combination of all tat exercise plus missing your medications is probably why you're so sore.

Fran, I hope the sleep recharged your batteries. You must have needed it.

I'm very tired, ready for bed. Today was very sunny and very hot. I drove a family of 6 to the local zoo today. The kids are from overseas, they have never seen Aussie animals before and at this zoo, they got up close and personal. While most of the animals are in enclosures, some of the cages are free range and the animals have their own refuge area they can retreat to, when they have had enough of people. A couple of young female kangaroos came up to the kids and asked for some food. The kids were able to cuddle these roos and even pat their joeys still in the pouch. Very cute! After that we went to the koala feeding, right inside their cage, and saw the two babies close up. The koala joeys had been cuddled to their mothers' chests while sleeping, but once they woke up properly they moved to the mothers' backs to ride. Just beautiful!

We drove to the nearby beach for a good Aussie burger, then drove home through the rainforest. Once home I spent the afternoon catching up on paperwork and then went to mother in law's to cook dinner. We just got home - a bit of a scare, some idiot thug blew up a letterbox, from the sound of it used a lot of gunpowder. The owner of the place that got attacked was at fire brigade training (he's a volunteer firefighter) and arrived home with the rest of the team, in the fire truck! The cops are still half an hour away...

Tomorrow I take difficult child 3 to the pediatrician to review his new medications. So far so good. I have some shopping to do at the mall, then homeward again. Tomorrow will just be me and difficult child 3, so he gets to drive the car again.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

I've already been at work about an hour and a half but just checking in....

Sharon, send some of the fall weather our way - we were supposed to get a lot of rain and cooler temps - we got a splattering of rain at it's going to be in the 80's today!

Fran, a good 8 hours is good for you! Enjoy the walk with the young pups!

Marg, glad your day was good today!

I had a great night's sleep. I bought a memory foam topper for my bed and felt like I was sleeping on a cloud!!

Hope your day is a good one!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon/WO- Enjoy your evening!

Fran- You must have needed the sleep.

Marg- Get some rest.

Sharon/LDM- Is memory foam the brand? Congrats on the great night of sleep.

We overslept today but managed to get Duckie ready in 25 minutes so she still made the bus... it was close! It's a dreary, rainy day here. Perfect for napping but I'll be cleaning.

Have a great day! :salute:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone!

I wonder if all the sleep issues we've seen here on the board have anything at all to do with the weather/seasonal changes that are afoot? As I track difficult child's behavior, it never fails - seasonally, everything goes through some sort of upheaval, from sleep to moods, everything. Just a thought.

I'm at the office for the day; we hired a new guy! I am so relieved the search is over! I have class tonight; strange how the class I thought I would least enjoy I enjoy the most! My asthma's bothering me the past few days and I'm wondering if I did indeed have a sinus infection that has moved into my chest. I'm taking a coulpe of prednisone today - hope it helps.

Everyone enjoy your day!☺