Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's going to be a nice day with temps around 50 degrees! I'm hoping the weather is this nice when we are at the Michigan game on Saturday!

Looooooooooooooooooong day ahead! After work I have conferences and then am planning on heading to book club. Tomorrow will be even longer as after work I have a therapist appointment, difficult child has a therapist appointment, and both kiddos have psychiatrist appts. Oh and before work tomorrow is boot camp! How is that for over-scheduling? Thank goodness that on Friday I have a comp day and might even get some rest!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:peaceful:

J

joneshockey

Your day today sounds a lot like what my week was like last week! It must be this time of year for teachers... between conferences at the school we teach at and attending our own kids' conferences plus fitting in all the therapist & psychiatrist appointments... oh and don't forget the prenatial appointments too! Last week alone I had something EVERY night except Friday- needless to say, it was an exhausing week! I am sooo glad that I only have 4 more days of work until Thanksgiving break! I need to recoperate and recharge in order to make it through until Christmas break! Enjoy your day... I will be thinking of you!

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Sharon/WO, I find it difficult to say it's a nice day, if temperatures are as low as 50F! Your schedule sounds as hectic as mine has been!

Joneshockey, it's a really busy time for teachers here, too, because the end of the school year is now only four weeks away for us.

I'm tired, it's been a busy day. But at last easy child 2/difficult child 2 has had her gynaecological procedure. She had precancerous lesions, CIN3. Fingers crossed that the pathology is clear. This doctor was marvellous, calmed her down and helped her through it so well...

I had a lot of driving to do, I had to drive back out again in the evening for difficult child 3's drama class. So I'm tired and heading for bed early tonight.

Summer is definitely here. I'm looking forward to a quiet day at home tomorrow, with a brief trip to the chiropractor being the only break. Oh, and my opera lesson in the evening...

Enjoy your Tuesday. I'm glad mine is over.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

Sharon, those conferences go on forever! Hope Friday comes real fast!

Joneshockey, I will wish you the same as Sharon - hope the next four days fly by!

Marg, glad to hear the procedure went well and the doctor was calming. Fingers crossed. Enjoy your opera lesson!

I'm still a tad sleep-deprived from my busy weekend but difficult child and I plan on watching 2 documentary shows we are recording during the day from the History channel - hopefully that means a little sneaky eye shutting for me!

Enjoy your Tuesday all!

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning everyone. It's supposed to rain today but right now, it's very pleasant. I even have the back door open to get some fresh air. The trees are such a beautiful shade of yellow, gold and red. Of course, the leaves are falling quickly but it is nice to look outside and see such color.

Sharon, your schedule always seems back breaking. Hopefully some of it gives you joy.
Joneshockey, sounds like looking forward to Thanksgiving is a good way to get through the week. Are you expecting?

Marguerite, how nice that you were with your daughter. Your family has had a real mixture of wedding joy and cancer worries. Hugs. I know that you must get weary but
pull yourself up and move on. Sending good thoughts that it will be benign for your young daughter.

LDM, what is it about difficult child's wanting company to watch movies? If I never have to watch something that I don't really want to watch it will be too soon. Of course, I have become quite educated in whatever topic difficult child was interested in at the time.

It's a busy day. I need to get the errands run before the rain sets in. Hope you all have a really good day.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone - you all sound busy, as usual! (Marg, I'm glad all went well with your daughter - prayers for a negative pathology).

The third day I've had to bring the little puppy into work because the plumbers didn't finish the work in the addition. Argh - it's just so aggravating because it messes up my entire morning schedule. Thankfully, my boss is being very understanding about it. We can't put her in a kennel - she might hyperventilate and die she gets so nervous...that's a little peanutty dog for ya!

H and difficult child and her boyfriend and I are going to see the Allman Brothers tonight at the MGM Grand Foxwoods theatre tonight! Cannot wait! It will be a crunch to get there in time, so I'm leaving work early I think. Anyway, fun times!

Enjoy the day everyone~

hexemaus2

Old hand
Wow. Busy days! Hope you guys get through them with enough energy to do something nice for yourself when the day is done.

Marg - prayers for good results for your daughter

Fran - we've already got the rain here, so you should have it in a few more hours. lol. Funny, my parents are in AL, we are in GA, and sis is in NC. The weather always flows from Mom to me to sis, whenever its' moving towards the coast. Earlier in the week we were able to avoid the rain from AL, only because it moved NE, rather than just East. Normally though, it just flows right on down the line to the coast, so Mom calls me, then I message sis if its a particularly bad storm.

Today is a busy day. Have several writing projects due, and hopefully by the end of the day I'll have the specs on a new client's project. It's a small world. He saw an article in the AL paper about SBA loans and the sale of my Dad's 20 year old sign business, walked in the store to get advice from T (Dad's righthand, who bought the store) and she sent him to me to write his biz plan. Funny, I wrote T's biz plan at a rate of 1lb of chocolate per page, payable in monthly installments (as a joke - I actually did it for free) and now I'm getting clients as a result. Just one more reason why I think working for chocolate is the secret to a happy life. :)

difficult child 2 is having one of his grumpy days, it would seem. That means a stressful day for me because he'll be in and out of my office all day, pestering me to help him "fix it." Ugh. Every 30 minutes it will be "Mom, I'm bored." "Mom, can I have a hug?" "Mom, did you know that <insert your choice of obscure Japanese mythology, video game, or book he's reading facts here.>" If I don't stop and talk to him, he'll go pester difficult child 3 until he screams at difficult child 2 to leave him alone already and well, then I won't get anything done for all the arguing. Oh joy. It's always on days I have a lot of work to do. Oh well. At least this is the worst I have to deal with out of difficult child 2 these days.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!