Good tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

A cold start - Low 30's but it's supposed to be sunny. If I have time I'm going to go for a long walk. I haven't exercised in about four months and really need to get back into it!

The brakes on my car are on their way out. I have to drop my car off at the garage later today. Hoping all I need is new pads... It'll be ready tomorrow afternoon in time for me to pick difficult child 2 up after school.

Heading to the kitchen - More coffee sounds like a good idea!

Hope everyone has a great day!!! SFR

Marguerite

G'day for Tuesday (it is Tuesday, isn't it? It's been one of those days...)

Temperatures started in the low 30s here too. Celsius, that is. First day of autumn and it was hot.

mother in law & I had appointments today with the neurologist. We left with husband, dropped him at the station so he could head in to the city. Meanwhile we did our thing, went shopping afterwards and timed things so we met up with husband returning from the city. Got home with barely enough time to unpack the shopping before we went to mother in law's to get dinner started and meet up with the contractors intending to work on the fence. husband & I drafted a letter for mother in law to send to the neighbour's realtor (who made a mess of things - very annoying).

Also today, we started difficult child 3 on the higher dose of medications. he said he worked better today - I'll check in the morning. But he does seem a bit more together tonight.

The brick wall at mother in law's begins to come down at 7 am tomorrow. We've organised for difficult child 1 to work on this too, cleaning bricks. We'll use the bricks to re-pave mother in law's driveway for her, currently it's got drifts of sand making it difficult for her to manage with her walking frame.

I am so tired after a busy day! And whenever we went outside, the heat and humidity was unpleasant. A cool change of sorts blew through at about 5 pm, but it only cooled things a little. I'm heading for bed now.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

crazym&p

Good morning! We actually had a great night last night - my children were tolerable! This morning - not so good. I hate it when they start like that :( Fingers crossed for another (reasonably) good day today!