Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Spring is in the air (please don't jinx me with snow for saying this;))! We are suppose to hit 50 today and 55 tomorrow!!!!!!!! I won't even mind being on recess duty this afternoon.

Book club meets tonight but I'm not sure if I'm going yet. If I go it will be fun but a part of me just wants to come home and crawl into bed early tonight.

Wishing you all a sunny day-Beware the Ides of March!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), LOL, We're only supposed to hit a high of around forty today. Yesterday it snowed but melted when it hit the ground. I'll take 50 degrees!!! Enjoy!!! If it hits 55 tomorrow, send just a bit of that warmth this way, lol...

Reality bites - easy child/difficult child 3 had a long talk with husband and I at dinner last night - The first time she's spoken to us using more then one word answers in ages. Of course she wanted money but at least it was for a good thing - SAT's. She let her grades slip and is now concerned about her future. I think she is finally waking up to the fact that now is the time to get those grades up!!! She finally realized that her idea of traveling around the world while taking a year off isn't going to become reality - Last year at this time she didn't think a little thing like needing $10,000 would stand in her way:hammer:!!! Of course this morning things were back to "normal." She didn't say a word at breakfast...

Heading to the kitchen for some more caffeine. Hope everyone has a great day... SFR

P.S. Marg - ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!! How about posting a few pictures here too?

LittleDudesMom

Good Tuesday Morning,

I'm sitting here at the office about ready to begin my twice-weekly bank reconciliation......glad for the diversion.....

Sharon, our weather is warming as well - we are supposed to be 70 on Thur., and up to 80 on Friday!!!!

SFR, glad difficult child showed a little concern....baby steps....

Have a great day all - beware the Ides of March!!

Sharon