Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's the middle of the night and I've been up for a few hours-hate those sleepless nights. Since I was up I thought I'd say good morning because I've been missing the morning thread so much lately.

Thunder is rumbling in the background and they are calling for a rainy day. The temps are dropping and by tomorrow it will be mixed with snow. Winter isn't quite ready to let go here in Wisconsin.

Heading to the health club after work today. I really am needing to get back on track!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:starplucker:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), It rained all day here yesterday and in the afternoon it was mixed with snow. Luckily for us, it was a bit too warm to stick. Still, it felt way too cold to me, lol... Hope it doesn't stay around too long in WI either!

Have a good workout today! I know you can do this!!!

Today it's going to be in the low forties here. I have to do a bit of grocery shopping, resolve a few health insurance claims issues, and then I hope to have a chance to take a long walk, maybe with my favorite sanity saver, this afternoon. We both could use one!

Hope everyone has a good day. Headed into the kitchen - My coffee cup is almost empty and I'm a total zombie without enough caffeine, lol... SFR