Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

I'm up way to early today but can't sleep; I'm dealing with heartburn from a late dinner last night. It wasn't suppose to be late; husband and I were headed to a school board meeting and left early enough to grab a bite to eat but then we got stuck in a major traffic jam so had no time to eat before the meeting.

Back to work for me today. I had 4 days off and it was nice but I do miss my class. Should be interesting as this will be my first day at work on crutches. I plan on using Fran's idea about using a chair on wheels!

Cooler day here today. Yesterday we were mid 80s, today high 60s, and tomorrow high 50s. Wish this weather would make up its mind!

Going to try and head back to bed for a few minutes!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:starplucker:

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Sharon- I hope your first day back goes well. Especially with crutches and lost sleep.

I'm going on a field trip with-Duckie's class to a local historic site. Should be fun, especially since I'm driving and not riding the bus, lol!

Have a great day. Hi to everyone else! :salute:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Hope today turns out to be a good one in spite of all those missing zzz's. I think Fran's idea is a really good one too and hopefully will make getting around a bit easier for you.

TM, Enjoy that field trip! Driving is an excellent idea - I know I wouldn't survive the bus, lol...!!!

The rain let up over the weekend,it was still really humid but at least we saw the sun:sunny:! However, it came back yesterday - It rained on and off all day. It's raining this morning. Hoping this isn't any indication of what the summer is going to be like...

Still, nothing can wreck my mood this morning - The dog sitting job is FINISHED:woohoo:!!! One of the dogs needed to go to the vet's office 5 out of the 10 days our neighbors were away. The poor dog is extremely sick and probably won't live too much longer. I didn't want anything to happen to her while her "family" was away. Her "family" loves her so much - It's heartbreaking. I know they need to be able to say good bye to her. I'm so relieved they're with her now...

difficult child 2 is getting excited about his graduation from high school. Just a few more weeks and he'll be a high school graduate!!! easy child/difficult child 3 hasn't put much effort into looking for a summer job. Hoping she finds something!!! Not sure how difficult child 1 is doing. Haven't heard from him in awhile.

Going to get another cup of coffee. Hope everyone has a great day... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people.

We've been watching reports from you guys in the tornado alley today, worrying about you all. And now tonight, the weather warnings have come out for us here, from way south of us to way north. Sydney is being battered by storms and gales, and tomorrow we have to go out in it. The wind is howling around the house at the moment but at least the electric storms have stopped for now.

I was supposed to be catching the boat in the morning with difficult child 3 (heading in to his school, a friend is giving us a lift) but with these winds, the boat won't be running. Seas too wild. So we'll brave the crosswinds instead. difficult child 3 wants to drive, I don't think it's such a good idea.

Stay safe, everyone.

Marg