Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

It's a steaming morning here today. I know in the South and West you may be used to temps like this but we are not. Today we are suppose to get up to 98 degrees with a heat index possibly over 110 degrees.
:hot: It is already 78 degrees!

In a bit I need to take easy child/difficult child to school and difficult child to his basketball camp. Thankfully it turns out they are doing more than just basketball. Yesterday they went swimming and canoeing as well. I'm not sure what is on their agenda for today.

Last night I worked for about 3 hours on hw for my class that continues again tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. Today I will go to the health club and the rest of the day probably stay in air conditioning at home. Maybe a visit to the pool will occur but it may be too hot!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.
:swimming:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to Follow -

Sharon, here where I live, the last two weeks of July are traditionally the hottest sweep of days - add to it the neat moving across the US and you have a sauna days! I totally understand about it being too hot for the pool!!!

My pinched nerve is picking up it's bothersome pain at night and I slept poorly the last two nights - I'm off to Patient First. Last time my doctor just gave me pain pills for the day and some relaxers to take at night. I'm kinda hoping I can get a corticosteroid shot or perhaps orally to see if that can make a more sudden difference than just over the counter anti-inflamatories. I would rather take a course of that than just pop pain pills until this thing goes away.

Stay cool!

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), It is hot here but not like what you're experiencing. Our temps are only going to be in the 80's today. However, it's supposed to get hotter and more humid as the week progresses. Hope you manage to stay cool whether at the pool or in AC!

Sharon (LDM), Hope you get that corticosteroid shot or something stronger than your doctor gave you last time!!! Feel better ASAP!!!

I have to take my "favorite sanity saver" to the vet. I think her ears are infected again and she also has a rash which is probably caused by allergies. I've been giving her benadryl but it doesn't seem to be helping. As always, she'll be one happy dog because no matter what they do to her, she loves going to the vet, lol...

Going to put in a load of laundry, have one more cup of coffee, and deal with some health insurance issues before my "favorite sanity saver's" appointment.

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

Marguerite

Just a quick g'day, it's bedtime here.

Cold and wet today, blowing a gale. Literally. Flooding rain - they said Sydney's worst rain today was 50 mm but we got 100. I had to drive to the mainland with mother in law, the road was flooded so it was an hour's drive each way. More of the same weather tomorrow. Yuk!

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

keista

Good Morning!

I think the heat has already gotten to you - It's Wednesday!

Try to stay cool everyone. The good news is that when the rest of the country is in a heatwave, it's usually beautiful here in FL. Another perfect day up on deck.

Yard work is calling.