Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Wow-it's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. I was so drained yesterday and had no energy left but feel very ready to take on the day this morning! I rarely sleep an entire night through, usually wake up in the middle of the night for a bit and have a hard time getting back to sleep. Wish I could duplicate that more evenings!

The after work plan is to try and fit in a workout. For dinner I'm making a chicken and apple recipe that includes fresh sage, cinnamon, and garlic!!

Wishing everyone a day filled with reasons for smiles and laughter:)

T

TeDo

I'll be there Sharon. Yes, the smell will reach across the border to Minnesota.

difficult child has his social skills worker right away this morning followed immediately by an Occupational Therapist (OT) appointment (1 hr drive each way but ohhhh so worth it). Then homeschooling. easy child/difficult child has school as usual but I am hoping no homework. He got lucky yesterday (only 1/2 an hour = 1 class' homework). Usually he has 4-5 every night.

Other than that, nothing on the calendar for today. Unemployment runs out in about 3 weeks so need to figure something out soon as far as income. Might have to look at the work at home stuff I see advertised all the time. There are no jobs here. Even McDonald's isn't hiring.

Have a good day everyone. Gotta get easy child/difficult child to school.