Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We have a very chilly morning today; windchill is keeping the temp around 21. Knowing what is coming in the future months this isn't bad but I'm so not ready for winter this year!

Lots of sore muscles for me this morning as I finally was given the o.k. to go back to boot camp yesterday. It's good to be back but I'm expecting some very sore muscles in the first few weeks!

difficult child's therapist appointment was cancelled for this afternoon so we have nothing on the calendar after work-yahoo!!!

Wishing all a wonderful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon stay warm and be careful at boot camp! No re-injuries! My friend did boot camp and injured her Achilles tendon and was out for 8 weeks-it was difficult to go back, but she did.

We have a big conference call at work with our brokers for the 401k this morning. I'm hoping to learn something more about it all!

easy child is bringing a bunch of gingerbread houses she and others made for a Habitat for Humanity fundraiser to the West Hartford Center. There is a Christmas Walk this weekend and they will all be on display, people can bid on them, should be fun!

H is making me eggs this morning, yay! Have a good one everyone!

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon (WO), Great news!! So glad you finally got the OK to go back to boot camp!! It's nice you finally have an evening without any running around to do. Hoping it's a peaceful one...

Today is another rainy day. It's warm for this time of year - high 50's. Like WO, I'm glad it's not snow!! Finally almost settled in our new apartment. Keeping my fingers crossed our furniture is delivered this afternoon. It was supposed to be here before Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR