Good Tuesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

I started today with easy child/difficult child 3 telling me the toilet is clogged (again). I told her to take care of it. She said, "but, I don't know how to, that's your job!" Isn't my "job" anymore, lol... I told her it's a skill that will come in handy and there's no better time then the present to learn... Needless to say, I got the "silent treatment" while we walked my "favorite sanity saver" and waited for her bus. So glad school is still in session!!

It's raining and I'm sipping my first cup of coffee, already wanting another cup before this one is finished - I need the caffeine to kick in... I've got a load in the washing machine and another one waiting. Not too much on my agenda today. I'm going to pack some things for our trip "home."

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start... :rudolph: SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR & those who follow,

SFR, too funny about the clogged toilet. difficult child was 'known' for clogging the toilet and I think we may have 'shamed' her into learning that lifelong skill of using a plunger, lol. I hope your day is stress free!

I have a ton of things to get done at work today - I pray for focus as I've been very scattered lately and need to tie up a lot of loose ends.

difficult child, E, easy child and H helped me with the tree last night, finally. I just can't do things on my own anymore - too much for my tired achy body, ugh. I had H cut about a foot off the pole of the tree so I could make it shorter and less wide. It worked out perfectly and E was an enormous help in getting it put together and putting the lights on (he laid on the floor spinning the tree round while I placed the lights - very efficient!) while H and difficult child supervised, lol. Anyway, it's up now and looks very cute in our front window. Tonight, if I have enough energy left, I will finish decking the halls, aka mantle above the fireplace, hang the stockings with care, and then all that will be done! Yay!

Have a great stress free, sunshiney heart filled day!