Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

Happy Mardi Gras Day!!! Every other year we celebrate Mardi Gras weith our 4th and 5th grade students. The kids have all decorated masks and this afternoon we will rotate our students through the different classes and they will do Mardi Gras projects. I'm doing Mardi Gras Poetry.

I'm also really looking forward to lunch as all of us that teach on our team have ordered lunch from a New Orleans takeout place!! I ordered a shrimp po'boy sandwich and can't wait (even though it's totally unhealthy)!

Wishing all a great day!

buddy

You always have such fun things going on Sharon! I would have loved being a student in your class.

It snowed here last night, finally...LOL... we got a little over an inch but it is supposed to be near 40 through the week so we may lose it again. But they say next week we might actually get low temps and inches of snow. Just very weird to have it be the last half of Feb and we are waiting for our first big snow, ha ha.

Today I meet with the law advocate to go over all of the issues for the district meeting tomorrow. I am trying to just stay calm and confident. No matter what I have control over his safety. He can stay with me and not be hit or hurt. Reminding myself of that keeps my BiPolar (BP) down.

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), I totally agree with Buddy - I would have loved being one of your students too!! Enjoy that shrimp po'boy sandwich - It's a special day...

Buddy, I remember one year growing up, we had a huge, and I mean huge snowstorm in May!! It melted very quickly though - A good thing!! It sounds like you have a wonderful law advocate. Keeping you close in my thoughts, sending lots of positive vibes, etc... for the best possible outcome at tomorrow's meeting. Many hugs...

Today it's supposed to reach 50 with lots of rain expected. My favorite sanity saver hates the rain, loves the snow, so it's going to be difficult to get her to go outside today. She'll probably wait until she has all paws crossed, lol... easy child/difficult child 3 has work after school. Of course, no matter how many times I ask her to write down her schedule and give it to me, she never does. I'm used to her over the top attitude, the world revolves only around her, etc., etc., etc., but know she'll be leaving for college so soon, and just wish I could see a bit of her "old" self before then... I miss the much younger version of her so much... Enough reminiscing... One more cup of caffeine, and it's off to conquer the elliptical...

Hope everyone has a good day... Or at least one that's better then you expect... SFR