Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

What is everyone up to today?

I'm off to work in a bit
:teacher: and then it's home as there are no appointments on the calendar! It's going to be another gorgeous day today with a high near 70 and by tomorrow they are predicting a record high of 77!:beach_ball: I haven't seen my first robin yet but I think I've heard them chirping. Yesterday I heard some ladies at the club saying they had already seen their first robins!

Wishing all a day filled with sunshine in your hearts
:sunny:

Sharon,

We're supposed to have a beautiful week too with temps climbing into the low seventies.:sunny::smiles:. This apartment has a large deck and husband and I are so happy that we're allowed to have grills! :bbq: We'll probably go shopping this weekend for a small tabletop one, and an inexpensive table and chairs. My "favorite sanity saver" has already let us know that the covered deck is her favorite spot. Now we just have to get her to stop thinking she has to protect us from every passing person, car...

I'm fighting another cold, and didn't get much sleep last night because I spent way too much time coughing. I'm hoping that with enough caffeine, I'll be able to get moving - Want to do some time in the fitness room, it's been way too long since I've been there...

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile...:flower:... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Tuesday!

Sharon, despite our cloudy morning skies, I hear the sun will shine layer with a high near 65, yay! This weather can't be beat. Enjoy your appointment free evening!

SFR, if you have a cold, be careful about over working yourself in the gym, drink LOTS of H2O, hydrate. Sorry you were up coughing. Enjoy grilling this weekend! Yay, summertime funtime!

I decided to take a sick day today and so I'm home. I'm going to change out of my office attire and back into jammies and climb back into bed with my pups. I'm just so ding dang tired and achy, feels like the start of a cold or flu, but not quite, Know what I mean?? I have PT at 1:30, so I'm chilling till then.

Enjoy the day everyone!