Good Tuesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday was a beautiful day:sunny:. It was so nice that when I went to the market, I picked up a cantaloupe and some watermelon too. I added these to a fruit salad and then thought that it was probably going to be a disappointing side to dinner, just too early in the season. I was surprised when husband tried it first and said the melons were really good. Wish this nice weather could last forever...:D

I'm in a rush this morning because I have to take easy child/difficult child 3 for the second dose of the chicken pox vaccine before school. Got to make sure she's up and semi-alert.

Hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

HopeRemains

We all should have a reason to smile... it's the first day of spring! =) That, and I am 95% sure that I am going to win the MegaMillions lottery today. So lookout, world!

Hope you have a great day, too!:happyguy:

T

TeDo

Cloudy here today after a week of warm sunny days and a day of rain. One of those dreary days that makes you want to stay in bed. BUT, difficult child 1 has had a great day so far and difficult child 2 only had one VERY minor tempertantrum. So far, so good. Hope everyone has a wonderful day no matter what the weather!!