Good tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

After yesterday's high temps, this morning feels extra cold. Yesterday it was well into the 80's. husband and I took our favorite sanity saver for her usual before bed time walk in just tees, shorts, and flip flops. This morning it was too cold with the windows open. Temps today should reach the low 60's but at least the sun should be out.

easy child/difficult child 3 was in a much better mood then usual when she left for school, no door slamming, screaming, etc... I think it has something to do with the fact that she is taking the bus to visit difficult child 1 this weekend. It should be a nice weekend for husband and I too:D.

It's hard to believe that by mid-June, husband and I will officially be empty nesters! My mother in law used to always tell me that once the kids start school, the time just flies by. I used to think she was nuts, lol... Not any more, lol...!

I need lots of coffee to get started today.:mornincoffee: It was just too hot to sleep last night and my neighbors were extra loud. Going to get another cup and go to the fitness room.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... :flower: SFR

Marguerite

It sounds like you have a lot of changeable weather right now. Ours has just turned cold and wet (yet again!). husband is anticipating having to detour around floods tomorrow. Sis-in-law arrived this afternoon, we had a good evening down with her and mother in law.

I had a phone call this afternoon - a Nutrimetics party invite I'd forgotten about. So I went. I really do wish these people would believe me when I tell them I am allergic to even their sensitive skin range. I wasn't the only sceptic when it came to the skin care stuff. However, I did buy some of t he mineral make-up. My skin can tolerate that.

So it's back to using olive oil as moisturiser...

Tomorrow I get my hair done (foils) plus cut, so it should look okay for the wedding this weekend (husband's cousin). That's what sis-in-law has come over here for. We'll be heading down the coast on Friday for a couple of days. Must remember to pack the esky... there's a brilliant fish market in that seaside town!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg