Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

After a long weekend it is difficult to get my motivation up for work today. At least a storm came through and cooled things down! Our high today is only 72 and then we have a few days in the 60s; Friday they are predicting a high of only 58-and that's our field day so I hope it changes by then.

After work I am going with-easy child/difficult child to look at our local technical college (only a mile from home) and husband is going to a meeting where they are talking about things for the future for kids with disabilities.

Wishing all a great day!

Rabbit

Good Morning All . Sharon- I agree its so hard to get back to things after a long weekend! Hope everyone has a Great day! me, I drive the difficult children all around town. Hugs Rabbit

Wiped Out, It sounds like as always, you have a busy day ahead. However, it sounds busy in a good sort of productive way... If you can understand this, you're doing well, lol... I really need extra caffeine today...

Rabbit, I always found an extra large cup of coffee and some good music helped me get through the day when I felt like a taxi cab driver for my kids. Hope your day is a good one in spite of all that driving.

To my surprise, difficult child 1 called us while on vacation. He and difficult child 2 are having an excellent time on the cruise!! difficult child 1 even sent me a photo. It made my entire day:D!! I still can't believe he thought of me and took the time to send me a photo he knew I would love while on vacation...

I had a great weekend in spite of a few things that happened. Our house got broken into. The good news is that according to the detective, it was probably kids that broke into it and got frightened off before they took anything. The only damage is a couple of broken door frames. It could have been so much worse!! husband tried to park the car in a mall lot and couldn't - It was stuck in drive. We were able to drive husband's car back to the apartment, AAA picked it up in record time, and it's at the repair shop. It should be a quick fix covered by the warranty - Keeping my fingers crossed...

I got way too little sleep and am reminding myself I need to hit the fitness room soon. First I need one more cup of coffee... As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR