Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

This will be a day to stay cool. I'll do that by riding in the car to Michigan (mother in law is having a big party for the 4th tomorrow).

We are going to hit 100 degrees today-that is never predicted here in Wisconsin (almost never).
:hot:

How do you plan on staying cool today?

Wishing all a good one!

Hi Everyone,

I spent most of yesterday floating in the pool. It was wonderful to be able to just relax... Last night husband grilled steaks and I made a salad, sweet potato fries, cut up some watermelon, to go with it. We had a very nice dinner even though my favorite sanity saver seemed more disappointed that she got more fruit and veggies then meat, lol...This has got to be a first! It always seemed like she would be perfectly happy being a vegetarian.

Today is going to be another hot sunny day. However, time for a bit of reality to kick in - Lots of errands, some wash to do, etc... Not sure what's on the menu for tonight. I'll probably decide once I get to the grocery store.

Tomorrow husband and I are going into the city. It should be a fun day. Later on we'll watch the fireworks before heading home. I probably won't be around tomorrow, so for everyone who celebrates it, :4thjuly:! :proudamerican:!

As always, wishing everyone a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Sorry WO - Didn't see you already started the GM thread - I guess another cup of caffeine would be a good thing, lol... Please move my post underneath yours - Thanks! Have a safe trip to Michigan and enjoy the party!! SFR