Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

Praying all are safe on the East Coast. Stay safe from Sandy!

We are in for a very windy day here today and I'm so glad I don't have recess duty! After work I think we may go vote but not sure since difficult child also needs a blood draw.

Wishing all a day filled with many reasons for laughing and smiling!

Marguerite

G'day Sharon, and all to follow.

The images coming out of the US are shocking. I am glad so many safety measures were put in place. We know from our own experience over here, that when emergency staff are ready and given the necessary authority, many more lives and properties are saved. Stay safe, everybody.

Do try and vote, Sharon. And everyone else. You have that right, it is a shame not to use it. Not everybody in the world gets the opportunity to have a say in who runs their country.

I've had a busy day today. mother in law & I had to see the neurologist. After that I drove her to buy a mattress topper, then we did some shopping in the mall. I borrowed a mobility scooter from the mall for mother in law which meant she had more staying power and was able to buy a few items she needs.

mother in law's bathroom renovation moves on apace. Well, as much apace as it can, when your workman is doing what he can when not at his main job. We'll be so glad when the job is done.

All the best for your Tuesday, may you be safe, warm and dry.

Marg

HopeRemains

Good morning, everyone. In need of lots of coffee this morning. easy child comes into our bedroom every night to sleep and I don't always catch him, but I wake up squished between him and husband. They are both human heaters and at 4 a.m. I just couldn't take it anymore and came out to the chair to sleep. Followed soon after by easy child, who slept in my lap. Just can't get away, lol. But he's so darn cute and sweet- I take all the goodness I can these days.

I hope everyone's day is a wonderful one!