Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

We have a chilly start to our day-22 degrees-brrrrr!
:frostbite: I am really thankful I don't have recess duty today! I had it yesterday and was freezing when it wasn't quite so cold but yesterday it was super windy!!

Long day ahead as I have conferences tonight til almost 6 and then we'll pick up difficult child from wrestling practice. Very excited about tomorrow night as all four of us are going to see Jersey Boys!!!

Wishing all a beautiful day!
:try2fly:

Good Morning Everyone,

WO, We're off to a cold start too! However, we're a bit more fortunate. I think it's in the upper twenties. We're supposed to hit a high of around forty. At least no snow in sight! Hope I didn't jinx myself, lol... Have fun at Jersey Boys!!

This morning is off to a better start then yesterday when I had to begin the day without my morning caffeine fix:bloodshot: (fasting blood work.) So far, I'm on my third cup and it's beginning to kick in. Life is so much better with caffeine:D!

difficult child 1 has an interview on Friday for a job he really wants. The company made all his travel arrangements, has already paid for his round trip plane ticket and two nights in a hotel in the heart of the city. We're pretty certain they'll pick up his restaurant tabs too. He is so excited and we're so proud of him!! This could be a golden opportunity for him. Please keep your fingers crossed... Thank you!!

difficult child 2 isn't doing as well. I spoke to him for about an hour yesterday. If I have a bit of time before the end of the week, I'll start a separate post. husband and I are worried about him.

We haven't heard from easy child/difficult child 3 in awhile. We're assuming no news is good news... However, I sent her a package last week and she should have it today. I'm guessing she'll send us at least a thank you email. I know she's OK because a couple weekends ago, all three of my kids got together, a sort of "mini-reunion."

Got to pour my last cup of coffee for the morning and get dressed. Lots of errands to do.

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR