Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Sleepyheads!

I thought now that I was off for the summer I wouldn't be starting the gm thread too often. easy child's alarm clock was so loud this morning I thought it was mine! difficult child also has been up and driving us crazy for quite awhile!

This morning difficult child's therapist is coming here and then husband is taking him to swimming lessons. easy child goe to her program at the university all day. I'm going to school to sit in on interviews for someone at my grade level.

I hope everyone enjoys their day and that it is a peaceful one. :dance:

Good Morning :coffee:,

Sharon,

Hopefully between difficult child's therapist and husband taking him to his swimming lessons, he'll mellow out!!! I've got my fingers crossed!!! I hope the interviews go smoothly and you get some "me" time today!!!

Today is the LAST day of school for difficult child 2. Tomorrow is the LAST day of school for easy child and difficult child 1. Tomorrow our house is being power washed and then painted. It's needed to be done for a long time. Hopefully, it'll only take three days to complete.

I'm planning on some "me" time today. I'll do my errands, house cleaning, etc. when I'm stuck with the difficult children. Right now, I feel like I just need a break. I'm not looking forward to having the difficult children 24/7 until the middle of July... :smile: :nonono:

However, the bright side is that they WILL be in CAMP in the middle of July!!! :dance: :smile: :dance: :smile:!!!
I WILL MAKE IT UNTIL THEN!!! I have a big break to look forward to!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm getting a late start today. I haven't done my :smile: yet. However, I've had lots of :coffee:!!! Well, I'm going to go put on my running shoes and forget about my difficult children for a little while...

I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least a reason to smile today... :flower: WFEN :flower: :flower:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, at least you're able to slow down with school out. :smile:

WFEN, if you think about it, mid July is only a few weeks away - okay I exaggerate. More like four weeks. I can't make it seem any shorter. Ahhh, heck - enjoy your me time. :beach:

husband is working from home this week; PCA is due in at 9 this morning, then kt's in home therapist comes at 2. This morning I have piano lessons, then some grocery shopping to do.

Enjoy your day - keep it calm. As always, I plan on it. :wink:

Linda,

Thanks for the LAUGH!!! :rofl: WFEN :flower:

P.S. I was about to go for my run when I decided to respond to another thread. Then I heard the lovely sound of my cat throwing up a fur ball... Well, you know how it is!!! Enjoy your piano lesson!!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
WFEN,

I heard from a good friend, that if you don't acknowledge it, it isn't there. So there is no fur ball, there is not fur ball..... :future: :smile:

Linda,

:rofl:!!! Ok, your adice is great IF you don't have a large, shaggy, furry family member who thinks fur balls are a delicacy (did I spell this correctly)??? Sorry, this could be a little too much detail in the morning!!! :rofl: