Good Tuesday morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

There's a definite chill in the sir this morning but we should warm up to a comfortable 70ish today. Today is another day in contractor heaven. Hopefully the plumber shows today; he is going to put us behind schedule if his portion isn't completed in the next few days.

Duckie feels like garbage with her head cold but is hanging in there. Today she has school, an abbreviated volleyball practice and dance, all until 730 tonight. Any good thoughts are welcome.

Have a great day! :warrior:

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

TM-Hope the plumber shows! Wishing Dukie a quick recovery!

husband is starting to recover from his head cold-it was a bad one and difficult child has now got it in full force. We are trying to convince him to stay home today but he is resisting! I'm just hoping I don't get the same cold as we have my nephew's wedding on Saturday and it is going to be a long day of traveling and celebrating!

It is down to 41 degrees right now but it feels great! Tomorrow we are suppose to hit 80 and it will be warm and humid so summer isn't done yet either.

Only working a 1/2 day today because this afternoon I am going for a cortisone shot for my shoulder. They are doing it with some type of imaging so they get the right spot and they say I need a driver for the way home. This I don't understand as I have had cortisone shots before but never needed a driver!

Wishing all many beautiful moments throughout this Tuesday
:flower:

Good Morning Everyone,

TM, Lots of positive thoughts, good vibes being sent your way...!!

WO, Keeping all body parts crossed everyone is healthy for your nephews wedding!! Will be thinking of you this afternoon and sending lots of good thoughts your way that the cortisone shot helps...

Today is off to a much better start then yesterday. I finally got a good night's sleep. The weather is supposed to be nice with sunshine, temps in the high 60's, low 70's, and, best of all, no rain:sunny::smiles:! I think I'll take my favorite sanity saver for a long walk this afternoon, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

Got to refill my coffee cup, get out of my robe!, into my workout clothes, and get to the health club.

As always, hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

Working a half day in second grade this morning, then pick up my new sunglasses in the afternoon. Sometime during the day I need to make a bd cake for my bff (her husband never does) and take it over. It's only supposed to be 89 degrees today so I'm pleased...fall is on it's way!

Have a terrific Tuesday!