Good tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is off to a cold start:autumn:, it's in the forties now, but should warm up and hit the low seventies by mid-afternoon. I've only had one cup of coffee so I'm still half asleep.:coffee2: I'm skipping the health club today, getting a haircut and running errands instead. I might even do a bit of clothes shopping while I'm out.

But, first, it's another cup of caffeine and a long walk with my favorite sanity saver...

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile...:smiles: SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR~ Enjoy your errands and shopping! Stay warm, lol!

I'm still here with the contractors and oh-so-ready for this to be done. I want a quiet morning with no one in my house!!! I'm going to add a second coat to Duckie's dresser today, then start with her desk.

Have a great day! :warrior:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-Our weather is almost exactly the same as yours. I love the cool, crisp mornings of fall

:fall: Enjoy your day-haircut and shopping sound like a great way to spend the day!

TM-When is the remodeling expected to be done? Feels like you have been dealing with this forever!! Hope it is soon-you deserve a break:)

Off to work in a bit and it will be a very long day as after school we have open house from 5-6:30. I usually like open house but this year we are also required to do a presentation which most of us feel parents don't really want. I'm sure it will be fine but I love the part where we are visiting with the kids and parents.

Loving this weather! Of course, the one year that I couldn't plant tomatoes we still haven't had a frost!

Wishing all a day filled with some beautiful moments.