Good Wednesday and Middle of the Week!!!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

We are running through our last two "summer-like" days - 91 today and mid-80's tomorrow -- Friday is low 60's and rain! Sharon (Wiped), I bet the fall is settling in for you!

Regular work day and then meeting sister in law at the gym after difficult child pick up. She and I started going together two weeks ago. Starting back slow by just doing some swimming and water walking for an hour three days a week - but it's something - too much "tushi time" since I begin working full time again!

Hope your day is a good one
:flirtysmile3:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Enjoy the gym!! Wish I could fit it in today too. You are right about our weather:)

We have a frost warning for tonight!! No matter how much I love the fall I'm not ready for frost-I still have way too many tomatoes on the vine!!!!

Long day ahead-I have conferences before and after school. I really need to get to the health club!! I'm guessing it might be Saturday before I get there again.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!:)

Malika

I hope everyone has a good and peaceful day.
Here the weather continues to be brilliantly sunny, in this "Indian summer" we have been having for a week or more. Azure blue skies and the swallows wheeling outside my window.
This morning J found a pair of nail scissors (I thought he was in his room playing...) and gave himself a hair cut... He now has curious blotches all over the head that make him look like he is suffering from a rare skin disease. As always, he was most surprised (genuinely) at the idea that this was not a good thing to have done :)
He is at the activity centre (where he likes going and they like him) and then has his first tennis lesson later this afternoon... He wanted to wear his football kit so that is what he is wearing today. Some battles are not worth fighting.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies.
Sharon, sounds like a nice time with your cousin. I am looking forward to the fall type temps on Friday.
Wiped out- Frost already. Yikes! I don't know why weather should surprise me. It's not really very predictable is it? Hope you get a break from the hectic schedule.
Malika, does France have "indian summers"? The visual of a new haircut made me laugh. Don't kids just love to cut their own hair? I agree about not fighting all the battles.

Busy day of errands and house work. Have a melt down free day.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning ladies!

Sharon, enjoy getting back to your regularly scheduled gym time. I cannot wait until my knee is done to do the same!
Sharon, I cannot believe you're already having frost warnings and PT conferences!
Malika, I laughed out loud when I read about the self haircut! My girls did that, not funny then, but funny now.
Fran, I hope your day goes smoothly and all your errands are completed! Take time to chill.

Working today in office. We have some HR issues going on with one of our employees and I'm very sad about it because I really enjoy him, he's a good worker and well liked. I hope everything turns out okay and we don't lose him. I am feeling better today. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Jody

Happy Wednesday!!!

I am excited, last night I went home and did everything that I wanted to do. Took my Broady for two walks, and then took him for a drive to Sonic Drive thru to get some dog bones and a cup of ice, they love my Broady in the drive thru. I got an Iced Tea. Watched a war movie and relaxed the whole evening. I am going to do it again today, whatever I want. So I am looking forward to a happy happy evening. It is so pretty outside right now, I love it. High 70, low 44. I usually like it warmer but after this summer, I am liking the cooler weather. Everyone have a great day and remember to try and do something for yourself, anything.