Good Wednesday Morning Friends

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends Hope everyone has a Great peaceful day! Today its going to be 90 degrees here.
I love warm weather. I will be enjoying most of it from the car Playing chauffeur. Sending Hugs to all!
Rabbit
:D

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Rabbitt. Hope your day driving isn't too bad. Enjoy the weather....I guess. It is equally as warm here but it didn't seem as bad yesterday. Maybe I'm getting acclimated.

I'm heading to the eye doctor this morning. Hopefully, I'll be a candidate for laser eye surgery. In the last 4 yrs my vision has really gone downhill.

Nothing too exciting here today. A few errands and the same old, same old.

Hope you have a good day.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Rabbit, enjoy your warm weather. I hope your car has air conditioning. Or failing that, you can drive with the windows down!

Fran, I hope you get a good report from the eye doctor. I have to take myself back to the eye doctor, I need to get my prescription revised.

I just got home from choir practice. I took my new reading glasses with me. They're cheapies, off the shelf ones which actually fold up into a tiny little case, I love them, they fit so easily in my bag or my jeans pocket. I can wear them inside my prescription specs to sort of turn them into multifocals.

We had another quiet day at home, difficult child 3 actually put in some more work on his English assignment (I'm not allowed to help) even though it's holidays. Then we had to go out mostly to collect husband, but I chose to use the opportunity to do a bit of shopping. Witz's post in Watercooler prompted me to also go bra shopping, I'm having trouble finding a comfortable bra in my current stash, my boobs are still recovering from the surgery. I was a bit horrified looking at myself in the large, brightly lit mirror at the store - I hadn't realised how much the surgeon took and how floppy things are now on that side. There has to be at least a cup size difference, probably more, plus a large dent in my boob. With my current bras, when I lie on my left side, my right boob falls out. And because the missing chunk is from the top of my boob, I'm not sure anything prosthetic to stuff inside my bra will help. I think it's time for me to call the Breast Care nurse again.

Today was a day for sorting out some stuff over the phone. We had a problem with the kids' prescriptions - they were overdue, they usually arrive by courier but the Easter break got in the way. However, I found when I rang up, that the pharmacy has been unaware tat the contracted courier has sub-contracted the job to a group that merely sticks the pills in the mail, which we don't think is legal. Anyway, we've begun making enquiries which could result in some rear ends being well and truly kicked.

A productive day.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies. Couldn't get to sleep, so I'm close to the 24 hour mark. I'm not working today, so hopefully I can catch a nap later on.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day!