Good Wednesday morning friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Halfway through the week - last day of school week for kt. I believe it's that teacher educational get together thingy (cannot for the life of me remember that word - Sharon you know.)

So kt has off tomorrow & Friday, though there is respite this coming weekend.

I spent the last 18 hours sleeping. Got home from my appointment yesterday morning at 11 or so & have slept ever since. I guess my body needed the rest. husband woke me to get my medications & a little food into me; hardly remember that. I feel somewhat groggy this morning - my body feels a lot less heavy.

Have my neurology appointment this morning - there are a few chores that I must complete today.

Enjoy your day - keep it calm.

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Middle of the Week Morning

I am sipping my pumpkin spice coffeee - mmmmmmm - it feels like fall.....even though we are in the low 80's and dry, dry, dry - it's a state of mind :autumn:

Wow Linda, that's some long prewinter's nap :sleeping:! Glad you are feeling less heavy this morning. Your body was obviously telling you something. difficult child is out on Friday because parent/teacher conferences. He wants to go to the movies!

I want to take a minute and give Janet, Ant's Mom, a special hug this morning as Ant heads to jail/prison this morning. We are thinking about you - hug Kaleb tight :angel:.

All's well here in central va. The only thing I could wish for is some rain or snow :faint:. I know it's a little early for me to mention my obsession with the white stuff.....

Have a great day :thumb:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-You surely must have needed the sleep. :sleeping: Be sure to take it easy today. I'm wishing it was my last day this week. Our teacher conventions aren't until next Thursday and Friday.

Sharon-You can have our rain, it's supposed to rain again tonight and tomorrow. At least we are in for a bit of dryness today. I think the movies with difficult child on Friday sounds like fun! Don't say the white stuff word yet-we've been known to get some here in October and I'm not quite ready for it yet. :autumn:

I'm already done with the health club for the day-I couldn't sleep so I headed out at 3:30. :smile:Today after work difficult child has a much needed psychiatrist appointment. but not til 5:00 so we need to hang around on the west side of town for quite awhile.

We're looking at a beautiful autumn day of 70 degrees-I turned the heat off! :autumn:

Ant's mom-You are in my prayers today. :angel:

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day :painter:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all.
Linda, hope you had pleasant dreams and your body recharged. Amazing that you slept that long.

Sharon, we are banned from any landscape watering and car washing. We are very, very dry too. Kind of worrisome but we are hopeful that it will break soon.

Wiped out, impressive that you made it to the health club. Good for you. If you are anything like me, worry is the only thing that will rob me of my sleep. Hope you have some suggestions from Dr. regarding difficult child.

difficult child has been off all medications for about 10 days or so since he didn't bring his card for prescriptions. He has done very well until yesterday. He had pressured speech, felt very befuddled and was sweating buckets. He even burned paper on the patio.(that's a throw back to 9yrs old)LOL. We were glad he didn't have the normal irritability and explosiveness that we would have expected. He has his medications now so hopefully he will start to feel better. He took care of things with a little nudging from me.

husband is in NYC this week while difficult child and I plow through boxes and boxes to unpack. easy child is coming to the new house this weekend as is my sister from Texas. So the first group of visitors have started. Fortunately, they don't need entertained or waited on. Actually I plan to put them all to work. LOL. :rofl:

Janet, sending good thoughts that ant stays safe and learns better ways to live his life.

Hope your Wed is a good one and your difficult child finds a reason to be a easy child.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
Linda- Hope you are feeling better after the nap. :smile:
LDM- Come up and get some of my snow in January. You can have it. Really! :smile:
Sharon- I hope you get caught up on rest. I can't imagine going to the gym that early. :smile:
Fran- So glad to hear difficult child is back on his medications. Good luck with the unpacking. :hypnosis:
Janet- Holding you and your boys in my prayers. {{{Hugs}}} :angel:
I stayed up too late last night, kinda tired this morning. I had way too much paperwork that needed to be addressed. Yuck! I throw dinner in the crockpot this morning, head off for my volunteer day in the classroom & library, take Duckie to an allergy appointment at 2:30pm, rush home to eat dinner & do homework, husband takes Duckie to cheer & I head out to Brownies because we have a 20 girl troop and need as many adults as possible to maintain order. Then, I will sleep again, lol! :bravo:
Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :autumn:

Marguerite

G'day, everybody.

Linda, you must have needed that sleep. I'm glad husband let you sleep, he's been worried about you too.

Sharon I, not sure how I feel about pumpkin spice coffee - I mean, I will put cinnamon in my coffee sometimes, but pumpkin? Don't wish for snow too early, you might get more than you bargained for. We got a large amount while in New Zealand, it's a pity it all fell the day before we had to leave, and left us stranded. And hungry - we couldn't even drive to the restaurant for dinner!

Sharon II, I hope you have a relaxing time hanging around town until the 5 pm appointment. Enjoy the temperate weather.

Fran, you sound like you've got bad water restrictions too. We are allowed to water between 4 pm and 10 pm, Sundays and Wednesdays. I just looked at the clock, I forgot to water the garden. It's so used to doing without, we do forget it a lot. I hope difficult child's prescription card comes through son.

TM, sounds like a busy day for you - as usual.

Janet, hang in there. You will survive this. Hold that precious baby safe.

We had a cooking day today - baking, really. Tomorrow I cook some more, with my home help, who right now seems more of a hindrance - he didn't finish AGAIN last week, and then I got a phone call from the agency saying he felt he could get through his work at my place in less time that we have booked, so could we cut the hours, please? I'm confused... but maybe I'll get my bathroom done tomorrow after all. It's not as if I play Lady Muck while he's working - I'm working alongside, doing what I can, while he does the heavier stuff I can't manage. Stirring pots, using the vacuum cleaner, wielding a mop.

easy child 2/difficult child 2 is still a tight ball of stress, she's got to make up time on Friday for the class she stormed out of at college. This means she has to take a day off work, which means no pay for Friday. She's seeing the GP tomorrow, I hope there is some good news about her getting back to see the psychologist. We want this girl to get a career kick-started, and she won't get it if she continually gets upset at college because she thinks her teacher is picking on her.

I'd better go get some washing on. I have about two loads to get done by tomorrow morning, when the helper arrives.

Enjoy your Wednesday as much as you can.

Marg