Good Wednesday morning, my friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:coffee: is brewing (half decaf, half regular) & I'm checking my schedule for the day. NOTHING! Don't you love those days where you have no outside obligations to fulfill?

It promises to be another chilly day - a day under an afghan with a good book & a warm cuppa coffee at my side. :reading:

I should be panicking as my sisters & sister in law's are hitting town tomorrow night - aw heck, grew up with these women. They know what kind of slob I can become. :rofl:

Enjoy your Wednesday - hug your loved ones. I hope you find a reason to smile, even to laugh today. I know that there are days it's a real stretch. :rolleyes: :flower:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-Right now I can't think of a better way to spend a day than under a blanket with a good book. :reading: A day with no obligations sounds wonderful. You deserve it-enjoy!

It's been a rough night of sleep with this cold. If we weren't giving our State tests today I would probably use a sick day but I really am not going to miss on a test day.

After work I am planning on heading to the health club. :treadmill:by the way, the spin class yesterday was a lot of fun-I'm sure I'll pay for it today. The first bike I was on the pedal flew off. We were all laughing and I said it must be all those weights I've been doing. :rofl:

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day! Hi if you anuck in. Stay warm if your temps are anywhere near what they are here. :cold:

Marguerite

G'day everybody.

Linda, that rug sounds very comfortable. We've got cold, damp weather at the moment - my freshly planted herb tubs are reaping the benefit and everything is lush without me having to lift a finger at the moment, a good thing too. I hope your family reunion is relaxed, laid-back and fun.

Sharon, I hope your cold doesn't get too much in y our way. Don't overdo the exercise when you have a cold - your body is already working hard, be gentle with yourself.

I'm still not great after Monday night's 'turn'. GP is thinking possible TIA and the neurologist still hasn't called me back. And tomorrow I have to take easy child 2/difficult child 2 into the city to see the gynaecologist - it's a real worry, she's been bleeding a lot and for long times, and her Pap smear was abnormal too.

She's been doing her prac placement for Early Childhood, and from what she tells us it sounds like she's struck a worker at the childcare centre who likes to play mind games and control other people. The woman is very inconsistent and either ignores the kids' needs, or yells at easy child 2/difficult child 2 for doing the wrong thing (as she says). It doesn't sound good, but there's only another couple of days to go and so far she's held it together.

Have a good Wednesday, everyone.

Marg

F

flutterbee

Good morning! :cold:

Linda - Enjoy your free day! It sounds wonderful.

Sharon - Baby yourself with that cold. Don't overdo it at the gym. I hope you feel better soon.

Marg - I'm sorry you're not back to normal yet. It's very disconcerting. Fingers crossed that everything is ok with easy child 2/difficult child 2.

It's only 34 degrees here, but I've been freezing all night. Took my temp and I have a low-grade fever. Other than being cold, I feel fine. Not sure what's going on with that.

Today is just schoolwork with difficult child and I have a couple of quick errands to run.

Oops...easy child isn't up yet...have to go wake him.

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Wednesday Morning All!

Wish I could address you all but I spent too much time on Ebay this morning! I usually come here first but I was looking for specific lense for easy child's camera, the last thing on her list!

Taking my car in for it's 15,000 mile checkup and then a few errands. Not too bad a day.

Wishing you all a good one :thumb:

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy Wed. all.

Linda, I love the idea of a blanket and a book. Can't remember the last time I did something like that. I hope to try it some day soon.

Wiped out, pretty funny about the weights making you strong enough to break the spin bike. I did the spin class a few times but it's been a couple of years. Now, I'll be lucky to do a walk class.LOL.

Marguerite,do you think a drive is a good idea if your condition hasn't settled yet? Be safe.

Sharon, hope you found the lens for easy child.

It's a bit cool this AM but not horribly. :autumn: It's supposed to get to freezing or below tonight. Hope the pansies survive. What would the deer eat if there weren't pansies in every yard. LOL.

It's another day of the same old, same old. I have been getting lovely walks with the pups once or twice a day.

We are waiting to hear if difficult child will be moving on. Keep your fingers crossed. He is a force when he enters the room.

Think good thoughts today.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
Linda, I'm working hard to have one of those nothing days. Enjoy it! :reading:
Sharon- I hope you are feeling better soon. Good luck to your kiddos on the state testing. :teacher:
Marg- I hope you get to the bottom of yours and difficult child/easy child 2's health issues. Yikes! :surprise:
WG- I hope the fever is only something minor. Take care of yourself. :nurse:
LDM- I hope you have a pleasant day with your errands. :gingerbread:
Fran- Fingers crossed that difficult child gets into the program very soon. :warrior:
I have a quiet morning of cleaning, followed by midweek altar guild and Sunday School lesson planning, a few errands and Brownies tonight. Wish me luck as I'm running the meeting with our 20 active girls. :blizzard:
Have a great day. Hi to anyone that snuck in. :its_all_good:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Linda, Enjoy your day!!! I can't think of a better way to spend it!!! :reading: :coffee:

Sharon, I hope you feel better soon!!! Try to get a few extra zzz's tonight.:doctor: I'm glad you enjoyed the spin class. That is something I would like to try.

Marg, I'm keeping you and difficult child 2/easy child 2 in my thoughts and prayers that the doctors figure out what is wrong, and both of you are on the way to a speedy recovery!!!:doctor:

Heather, I hope you feel better soon!!! It sounds like you need a day like Linda is planning. Try to get some extra rest...:doctor:

Sharon, I hope you find the lense that easy child wants for her camera :picture: and that your car is in perfect health!!!

Fran, I'm glad you're enjoying your walks with the pups.:cool-dog: And, I have every body part crossed that difficult child is going to move on soon!!!

TM, You definitely are a BUSY woman!!! I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly at the Brownie meeting. I remember those days... Hope you manage to sneak in a bit of time for yourself...

Well, I've already vented this morning in a separate post. Now I'm getting ready to take my favorite sanity saver for a walk - Then it's off to work...

I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today!!! :autumn: :autumn: WFEN :flower:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone,

For those of you with colds and Marg, with unknown somethings...sending you very warm healthy vibes - hope everyone is back to [normal] soon!

Today is H's birthday!! He is 46 (and not at all happy about that). I can't believe what a hard time he has had with birthdays more and more each year. Oh well, his thing to figure out! I am making him a Mexican Pork Stew with Tomatillos - sounds very yummy and it was at his request. I think maybe easy child will make him his cake and then she and difficult child are off to their cousins concert (basically just loud instruments and screaming incoherently into the mike). That will leave me alone with H to cheer up! Haha.

I'm alone at work today so I am hoping it's not totally and completely boring.

Have a nice one everyone!