Good Wednesday morning.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
friends!:good_morning:

It's to be a beautiful day here today. Sunshine & temps in the upper 60's. :happyguy: I'm up & about, trying to putter quietly about the house & enjoying my first cup of hmj. Tasting wonderful this morning.

Nothing happening today here in tweedleville other than homemaker coming in for a few hours. I have some paperwork to catch up on & a couple of loads of laundry to get going.

I intend to get my chores done so I can go out in the backyard & sketch in my nature journal this afternoon.:painter: Most of my birds are back in town - I'm seeing families of cardinals; the juncos are going wild & my gold finches are eating me out of house & home. Of course, the squirrels are back as well, including Snowball, our albino squirrel from last year. kt was so glad to see Snowball as we hadn't seen much of him during the winter. (Hard to see a white squirrel in the snow!)

Enjoy your day - may you accomplish all you set out to do & your difficult children cooperative. Find a reason to smile.

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Linda-How cool that you get to see an albino squirrel. It sounds like you have a lovely day planned. Enjoy the sketching in the nice weather!:painter:

It's going to be nice here too! After work today I'm planning on the health club (I didn't make it there yesterday-just too much other stuff that needed to get done). Other than the club nothing on the agenda for tonight so I'm hoping to be in bed early as I've been feeling like I might be coming down with a cold.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:kisses:

LittleDudesMom

:icecream:Good Wednesday Morning!

Linda, glad to hear the temps are on the rise and spring has finally arrived! I am a little disappointed because my house finch families have not arrived. They are usually nested in my ferns by now! Enjoy your day.

Sharon, hope you are not getting sick - you have a lot going on right now. Enjoy your workout and get to bed early!

I've a nonstop day today - but a lot of it is "me" stuff. I'll hit the gym this morning and just tread for 40 min then rush home for a shower to make my salon appointment at 10. After that I'll hit the store for easy child's rx and few things then I have a nail appointment. After that it'll be time to pick difficult child up from school a little early for his quarterly psychiatrist appointment. After that, we are going to his old elementary school for their buy one get one free book fair! Should be around 4 or 4:30 when done. So, it's a busy non stop day - but a couple well-needed (and deserved!) things for me!

Hope this lovely spring day brings you peace :flowers:.

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, people. My, we ARE a colourful lot today!

Linda, the birds sound wonderful, I'm glad they've all come home for you to paint.

Sharon/Wiped, I hope you're not coming down with anything. The early night sounds like a good idea.

Sharon/LDM, A busy day lined up for you, but the BOGOF book fair sounds like my idea of heaven.

We've had a fairly quiet day today, difficult child 3 & I. Then talking to mother in law this afternoon I discovered that easy child & BF1 were driving down to stay overnight with her - and they hadn't told us! (They stay with her because our house is currently too crowded). It's a flying visit, they have to continue to Canberra in the morning, BF1 has a work meeting there tomorrow. They'd organised it to coincide with our long weekend, so they could visit friends they've left behind in their move north to Newcastle, but totally forgot that they would be arriving in Canberra at the same time as the Olympic Torch relay! NOT good planning. Hopefully they'll not get caught in too much traffic, with road closures etc. BF1 has to be in the city CBD and Canberra is not that big, for a national capital.

husband, difficult child 3 & I just walked down to mother in law's to see easy child & BF1, to fill them in on all our news (and vice versa). They didn't arrive until 9 pm, they have to leave by 7 am, so we didn't really have very long. But even a little time is better than no time at all.

Our long weekend - it's Anzac Day on Friday, a very important day commemorating the sacrifices made in war by our service personnel. Just about everything shuts down - except for the pubs, although even they don't open until after the March (every city, every country town, has an Anzac Day parade with wreaths laid on the cenotaph). husband & mother in law are planning to lay some flowers at our village cenotaph in memory of father in law.

Tomorrow I have to get shopping done. mother in law has to get blood tests done so I'm driving her out so we can get our tasks done together. easy child 2/difficult child 2 finishes work at 3 pm and wants to show us the wedding dress she has chosen and how it looks when she tries it on. mother in law wants to see it too, even though the shop is up four flights of stairs. mother in law is afraid she won't be still with us to see her granddaughter get married, so tomorrow will be important for her.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg