Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

It's already the middle of the week. Right now it feels like summer but we are in for another cool down. Yesterday we hit 79 degrees:beach: I would have liked to be laying out in the sun. By tomorrow it is only suppose to get up to 55. It's like the weather keeps teasing us! Another busy day ahead.

After work I have to take easy child to her therapist appointment. I may try to get to the health club but am not going to push it as I have been really tired this week!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and hoping you have many reasons to smile and laugh!:flower: OOPS I just realized I put in Tuesday morning instead of Wednesday and don't know how to change it!-told you I was tired!

LittleDudesMom

:playingball: Good Wednesday Morning!

Sharon, our temps are slowly climbing - we were 80 yesterday and will hit 86 today! Hope easy child has a good therapist appointment and you find the energy to hit the health club.

I spent too much time yesterday morning outside in the early morning allergy time! Our grass pollen numbers are through the roof and the worst time is 8-10 am. I had a meeting with the accountant yesterday afternoon so I spent the morning putting all the plants I bought Monday in the ground yesterday morning (then went into work at noon). Wow, being that I didn't start suffering from allergies until two years ago, they are definately making up for missed time! But, all the planting is done in the yard, gardens and containers with the exception of two container trees I want to put behind the hottub.

I have a lot of things to do around the house today (inside for sure). I'll hit the gym early and then spend the day working inside!

difficult child is doing well, he is definately seeing the end of the school year looming as they are preparing for SOLs and learning no new information in classes. That heralds the beginning of the end!

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday :icecream:,

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/Wiped, enjoy your warm weather. I hope the therapist appointment goes OK.

Sharon/LDM, sorry to hear about the hay fever problems in your area. Enjoy your gardening - it sounds lovely.

We just watched the opening scenes from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. easy child 2/difficult child 2 spotted the name of the bar in Shanghai that they're escaping form - it's the Club Obi Wan. George Lucas couldn't resist a bit of cross promotion!

Tomorrow difficult child 3 has a History excursion. I'm not sure of the exact topic, but it involves a cruise on Sydney Harbour, so I'm very happy about that. It's forecast to be a fine, sunny day even though it is winter, so the Harbour should be looking beautiful. We're supposed to meet at 9.30 am and be with the group until 2 pm, so if we're on the Harbour all that time it should be a really enjoyable cruise. I'm planning to take a lot of photos. I'm not sure if the school has chartered an entire boat for their group, or if it's an existing cruise we'll be joining. Whichever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, be never made it to 79 - storms hit us first. It was a beautiful morning though.

Sharon (ldm), husband & kt are suffering with allergies this year as well. You'll need to share pictures of your garden, it sounds beautiful.

Marg, the Syndey Harbor trip sounds wonderful. I miss the days in Seattle using the ferries about Puget Sound.

kt is off to school, I'm sipping hmj & contemplating the rest of the day. Homemaker is due in at noon ~ I have a few phone calls to make this morning. Need to get Sally into the vet for an updated vaccine for kennel cough. We're going down to visit my dad this coming weekend & Sally hasn't had that particular vaccine in over a year.

The other calls are medical related & will likely take time to set up.

Have a good day, ladies. Here's to a sunny day! :sunny:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon, I definitely can relate to feeling tired:bloodshot:this morning!!! difficult child 1 continues to be a total PITA!!! Between his moodiness, feelings of entitlement, etc., and trying to prepare for difficult child 2's next Team Meeting, not to mention work, taking care of the house, physical therapy, etc., I haven't been able to get as much sleep as I need. If you don't make it to the health club, don't feel guilty. I think that getting enough sleep has to be a top priority. I'm beginning to realize this myself!!! Take care of yourself.

Sharon, I hope staying inside today helps with your allergies. I hope you feel better ASAP!!! However, your yard sounds beautiful!!! I hope you accomplish everything you want to do today and still manage to get a bit of time for yourself!!!

Marg, The cruise on Sydney Harbour sounds like it not only will be beautiful but very informative too. I wish I could join you and difficult child 3. ENJOY!!! And, if you're taking lots of pictures, and if you have a bit of time, I know I'de love to see some of them!!! (Of course I understand if you don't have the time to post them. Lots of days, I have no idea where my time has gone - Before I know it, the day is over. Time FLIES!!! What an understatement, lol!!!)

Today I have to put in some time at work, run a few errands I didn't have time for yesterday, and talk to the SPED director - Something I'm not looking forward to. I'm just waiting for my second load of laundry this morning to finish drying and then I'm off...

Anyway, it's supposed to be a beautiful day here too. I'm hoping to at least get a bit of time to myself to get outside for a little while. I love this time of year!!!:bbq::beach::picnic:!!! My favorite sanity saver is still in an e-collar (the lampshade - a story for another time), so she can't go for a walk:dissapointed::cool_dog:.

Anyway, as always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile...:flower: WFEN

mstang67chic

Going Green
Happy Hump Day!

WO - Enjoy the weather as much as you can. Hope the doctor appointment. goes smooth.

Sharon - I bet your yard looks great! How about posting pics so I...er...some of us can live vicariously through you! Hope the allergies ease up.

Marg - I want to see that movie! I love it when there are little inside "jokes" in movies or shows. The cruise sounds wonderful, can I come? I'll even take notes for difficult child if he wants! (He may not be able to READ them but I'll take 'em! LOL)

Linda - We were supposed to hit 79 but got storms also. They didn't last long but it cooled things down a bit. Hope your calls go quickly and here's to a good visit with your dad. :wine:

WFEN - I hope you get caught up on your sleeP. If you get cranky with the SPED person, you can always use that as an excuse! :devil:

I'm off (AGAIN) to the unemployment office. They were closed yesterday because of the elections here. (aaarrrrghhhhhh) Fortunately, it wasn't a completely wasted trip. I went to my Dad and Step-moms for an auction at their neighbor's house. The neighbor died last December and it was really surreal seeing all of these strangers traipsing through his house and pawing through his things. To be fair though, he had very nice stuff and A LOT of coins and collectables. husband is off today so we'll actually get to spend some time together before his class tonight.

Here's to a good day for all!