Good Wednesday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
friends & fellow warrior parents. I sipping my hmj & listening to a book on my pda ~ going through my day today.

Today is husband & my 20th wedding anniversary. I believe we will go out to dinner out this coming weekend as it seems kt will have respite.

kt has a therapist appointment this afternoon; this morning I have physical therapy. I'll be glad for a nap this afternoon as I have a crockpot dinner planned.

Enjoy your day friends. Hope all is calm & your difficult children cooperative.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Linda- Happy anniversary! I hope kt has another good day at school and you get your nap in. :)

I woke up a little while ago with more pain and there's no sense in going back to bed now. I'm going to hop in the shower so I can be ready to follow Duckie in on her 1st day. It's a tradition started in kindergarten, I do it now because I'm never confidant the bus aide actully has her epipen on the 1st day in the morning.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you have a respite weekend coming up! How did the vacation go? Enjoy your crockpot dinner-I made one yesterday.

TM-I'm sorry you are in so much pain.:sick: I hope Duckie has a great first day.

Well day two today for us. I posted on my less than great first day yesterday at the bottom of my post in the wc. I'm hoping for a better one today! I also hope we are able to resolve difficult child's transportation problem.

I was so tired I didn't make it to the club yesterday so I hope to get there today to work off that hot fudge sundae I was drowning my sorrows in yesterday;)

Wishing everyone a happy day:flower:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Morning all!

Eeeeesh. I think it's been awhile since I've been up early enough to really participate in this thread! LOL

Linda, have a good anniversary and dinner! Hope Kt continues to enjoy high school.

Tm - gotta love that first day of school!

I got up to get ready for work (yay! lol) and found myself done a good half hour before I have to leave. I've really got to get this schedule down so I can sleep a bit more! difficult child has school, I have work and husband is off today but has class this evening. I'm feeling a bit more confident about learning a ton of stuff for work and so far am still liking it.

Hi to anyone who snuck in on me and here's to a good day for all!

LittleDudesMom

:geek: Good Wednesday Morning!!!

Linda, Happy Anniversary to you and husband :kisses:. I haven't gotten my crock out yet. It usually gets put away in the spring and doesn't come back out until first cool day of fall! Get that rest in!

TM, I woke at 3 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep until 4:30. An hour later the alarm went off! I think I'll need a couple of cups of coffee this afternoon! Wishing duckie a great first day of school :musicdance:.

Everyone seemed ok with the first day of school. easy child got out at 1:25 and proceeded to go to the mall with a girlfriend and difficult child had a big smile on his face when I picked him up. So far, so good.

Wishing everyone a great day :peaceful:

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, everybody.

Linda, congrats on the wedding anniversary. Enjoy your private time together this weekend.

TM, I hope the pain can ease up enough so you can be with Duckie today.

Sharon/WO, here's hoping today is better. Don't get upset at not getting to the gym yesterday _ I figure that the workout our kids put us through is more calorie-burning than a dozen gym workouts!

Mstang, I'm glad you're enjoying the job. It really does make it so much easier.

Sharon/LDM, I'm glad the kids seem to be easing back into school without the dramas. Fingers crossed!

We had a quiet day today to begin with - although I was busy with phone calls. A friend from difficult child 3's drama class is having problems, his mum rang to pick my brains so I had to get politicking again.

After that I had to leave difficult child 3 to his work and go out with mother in law. I needed to see my GP for things we didn't get to deal with the other day - prescriptions plus a detailed inventory of my sudden increase in pain levels. So it looks like I have to have another CT scan. My neck last week, my lumbar area this week. Oh, joy...

We were late home, the doctor was running an hour late. But at least we got our shopping done properly beforehand. I even managed to get those awkward items that you have to go to all the odd places to seek out. And I bought them in bulk, so I won't have to do it again for months.

not 'til after the wedding... oh, cripes... :anxious:

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING!

:D
Timer Lady - Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a productive day today.

Tired Mommy - I hope the shower helps and the pain goes away. Happy 1st day of school for Duckie.

Wiped Out - Now that you have seen what you are really facing, today should go better.

Mstang - Here's to finding that schedule to give you every second of sleep possible. But hey, this board is a good way to spend that 1/2 hour.

Little Dude's Mom - I am glad your kids' first day went well.

Marg - I hope the tests find what needs to be treated. Glad you found those hard to find items.

Today difficult child is 12 yrs old! He has been getting gifts off and on for two weeks so nothing today. He did ask me what I had planned to do today. He wanted to make sure that I remember to pick up the birthday cake for his school treat. He wanted an ice cream cake which is just too large for our family so I stated we would have it for the school treat. It is a DQ baseball fan cake. The owner of DQ offered to create an entire sceen on the cake - not just what the book shows so I am excited to see it. I will pull difficult child out of class for pictures before I cut the cake.

I suppose we will go out to eat for supper but will not be surprised if he would rather eat at home.

Good Morning to everyone! Find a way to make your difficult child laugh today.